UK election results as they come in

I have no idea how the NHS survives this but it's not my problem. My only concern in this entire situation is we not be the default bank and defense for the UK's choices.

IOW

"Don't call us; we'll call you". I mean we probably won't call you, just saying

Labour will likely lead the UK for the next 10-15 years. The conservative movement in Britain is divided. A divided opposition is best for the ruling party.
And their mess will burden the NHS, education etc.. with more mortgages, just like Blair etc. al. History always repeats itself. Labour always set out with high enthusiasm but they have low competence.

Starmer is known as Mr. Hindsight, everything has to happen, then he gives his policy or take on the matter. Role reversal now and my prediction is, we are going to witness the world's most indecisive government. More U turns than hairs on his backside.

Gawd you're fucking stoopid.

Let's hope that the newly elected mighty Nigel links will those brave people who held on to their great Tory principles to unseat these lower class peasants as soon as possible .
The bug eyed ones scraped a victory with only 34% of the vote so it will not be long before we will resume normal business .

Well done Nigel

Another one's gone.
And isn't this proof that the lauded democracy has outlived its usefulness?
Who are these people, what are they remembered for, what did they do for their people?
Empty, meaningless and untalented.
GRtQrksXAAA-qbu

Holy shit, the Conservatives in the UK got completely wiped out.

Ah, if only we could do that in this country.
Wrong .
The peasant class only got 34% of the vote and only led the Tories by 10 percentage points
Easy to recover .
Mighty Nigel and his Reform party took most of their votes from the Tories and when these two parties find common ground they will soon hop back into power as a united force .

But all the party politics are sham and irrelevant .
It's just a side show for the Sheeple because they are stupid enough to believe in it .
Real power lies elsewhere .
Same as the US .

Wrong .
The peasant class only got 34% of the vote and only led the Tories by 10 percentage points
Easy to recover .
Mighty Nigel and his Reform party took most of their votes from the Tories and when these two parties find common ground they will soon hop back into power as a united force .

But all the party politics are sham and irrelevant .
It's just a side show for the Sheeple because they are stupid enough to believe in it .
Real power lies elsewhere .
Same as the US .

Um, sorry, losing 200+ seats in parliament is pretty much a wipe out.

The Reform party only won 4 seats. That's kind of pathetic.

Um, sorry, losing 200+ seats in parliament is pretty much a wipe out.

The Reform party only won 4 seats. That's kind of pathetic.
They only got 4 seats but got 4m votes. I thinj this might be their high water mark.
But just consider how these parties ecist. They have one issue and only prosper when times are tough.
Times have rarely been this bad.Of course it depends on Starmer changing the opics.
I also think that a lot depends on how they conduct themselves in the House. I suspect they will rely on stunts which will not endear them to the majority.

Forum List

Back