UK Killing Grounds! Lying Liberal Policies

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
  • Islam is violent
  • Islam demands Muslims lie to and deceive Infidels.
  • All Muslims are commanded to engage in Jihad directly or indirectly through deceptions or participating in the political process to forward Islamic Agendas
  • Islam is incompatible with American Democracy and so is Radical Liberalism.

When will Liberals Reject their policies of importing Jihad to the US and coddling & negotiating with Terrorists and how long will it be until we see the effect of more liberal policies here in the US that we are beginning to see in Liberal Europe?

4,000 attacks carried out by Jihadists in Europe. No amount of coddling, giving them shelter, food, and benefits has had an impact on a culture who is commanded by their religion to refuse to assimilate and instead is commanded to subjugate their hosts to bring them under the yoke of Islam!

When will the Left admit this and finally fight with us against radicalism instead of operating as Radical Islam's ally and proxy?

as far as I know the USA doesn't have to allow any so called refugees or immigrants into the USA and we certainly shouldn't allow muslim refugee invaders Moonglow .

as far as I know the USA doesn't have to allow any so called refugees or immigrants into the USA and we certainly shouldn't allow muslim refugee invaders Moonglow .
There are laws that pertain to someone walking into the US and claiming refugee status and it is legal..By law..Don't like it, petition your representation in Congress..

There are laws that pertain to someone walking into the US and claiming refugee status and it is legal..By law..Don't like it, petition your representation in Congress..
They don't walk in. The government flies them in. What law says it's obligated to do that?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Immigration or refugees entering the US is not a left or right issue, it's a legal issue.
It's a proven recipe for disaster welcomed by fools eager to die.
Congress has the power to change it...What are they doing?
What needs to be changed? Trump has the authoity to exclude muzzie savages from getting a visa.

Then why is his ban not in effect?

They don't walk in. The government flies them in. What law says it's obligated to do that?

They can walk right into the US from Canada or Mexico and claim refugee status.

Immigration or refugees entering the US is not a left or right issue, it's a legal issue.
What needs to be changed? Trump has the authoity to exclude muzzie savages from getting a visa.

The traitors on the courts blocked it, as you already know.

The traitors on the courts blocked it, as you already know.
So it is a matter of legality, one that must be resolved through legal means...

Refugee Act of 1980.

These Judges who are not making their judgements based on the letter of the law need to be impeached and removed from the bench for dereliction of duty.

Pocket pool.
Well then, there you go..Who rules Congress right now? The GOP...Yet nothing is done..Seems those fellows don't care.

congelress has said the president can ban prople, the courts have opposed it......hence thebm supreme court

Pocket pool.
Well then, there you go..Who rules Congress right now? The GOP...Yet nothing is done..Seems those fellows don't care.

congelress has said the president can ban prople, the courts have opposed it......hence thebm supreme court
Don't talk with you mouth full..Very rude..

Forum List

Back