UK schools now have "gender champions" to stamp out sexist language like "cupcake"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof that liberals are mentally deranged.

UK Schools To Appoint 'Gender Champions' To Police 'Sexist Language'

oct 19 2015 UK schools will appoint ‘gender champions’ tasked with monitoring the language of schoolchildren as young as five in order to stamp out sexist terms such as “sissy”, “cupcake” and to challenge stereotypes.

Under new guidelines to be published tomorrow, senior teachers will be named ‘gender champions’ in schools to help headteachers promote ‘male subjects’ – science, economics, technology, engineering, and mathematics – to girls, while pushing boys towards humanities and languages.

The aim of the guidelines, drawn up by the Institute of Physics (a London-based scientific charity that works to advance physics education) and promoted by the Department for Education, is to eliminate gender stereotyping in schools from the outset, targeting pupils as young as five-years-old.

oct 19 2015 UK schools will appoint ‘gender champions’ tasked with monitoring the language of schoolchildren as young as five in order to stamp out sexist terms such as “sissy”, “cupcake” and to challenge stereotypes.

Under new guidelines to be published tomorrow, senior teachers will be named ‘gender champions’ in schools to help headteachers promote ‘male subjects’ – science, economics, technology, engineering, and mathematics – to girls, while pushing boys towards humanities and languages.

The aim of the guidelines, drawn up by the Institute of Physics (a London-based scientific charity that works to advance physics education) and promoted by the Department for Education, is to eliminate gender stereotyping in schools from the outset, targeting pupils as young as five-years-old.

That's horrible. It is simply to turn women into men. As if just anyone can be a man. How we have devalued men.

And destroyed women.

The idea of enticing girls into tech fields is a good idea though i don't think it will work. But the idea of steering boys into the humanities is idiotic. Nobody should waste their time on crap like sociology or literature. Only technical skills count.

I'm waiting for the Left here to go after the "all men are created equal" phrase of the Declaration.

The idea of enticing girls into tech fields is a good idea though i don't think it will work. But the idea of steering boys into the humanities is idiotic. Nobody should waste their time on crap like sociology or literature. Only technical skills count.

I don't know. Maybe it'll create a lot of bored Nazi intelligensia? Turn round and bite these feminazis on the arse?

That's horrible. It is simply to turn women into men.

Not men - imitation men. That's the feminist goal. Feminism is pathetic.
Men In an emergency - act

Women in an emergency - start to, begin to, commence a discussion

what I don't get is people worying about the one or two men impersonating women out there, while ALL women have become crossdressers and seek manly virtue.

I'm waiting for the Left here to go after the "all men are created equal" phrase of the Declaration.
Probably will. Even though "man" is commonly referred to as humans in general..

Always has been, but with "him" and "her" being phased out for nonsensical euphemisms on some of our more Progressive American campuses, it seems merely a matter of time.

what's the problem, cupcake?

Forum List

Back