Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: “They Are Men, Must Go Back and Fight.”

Amazing what happens when you have something important to worry about and don't have time to play around with self-indulgent fantasies.

It shouldn't have ever been indulged to begin with.

If you want to be a woman that's fine, I don't care. But keep that shit to yourself. It isn't socities responsibility to indulge your fantasy. If youre born a man then you're a man, anything else is your own personal pretend fantasy cosplay.

Trannies are starting to become like blacks. I never used to care, but they get in everyone's face so much I'm starting to not like them at all.

Your ignorance is your problem. I'm not your tutor and this information is readily available. Instead of displaying your ignorance for all to see, you should try a search engine and few minutes of research. It will make you look less stupid in the future.

If you make a claim it's your responsibility to back it up. If you can't prove what you say then why should anyone bother fact checking you?

Can't prove it? Then it's false in my book. I'm not going to go running allover the internet everytime some internet stranger makes a claim, that's ridiculous.

If you want to be taken seriously then you need to show your work and show you're worth listening to.

If you make a claim it's your responsibility to back it up. If you can't prove what you say then why should anyone bother fact checking you?

Can't prove it? Then it's false in my book. I'm not going to go running allover the internet everytime some internet stranger makes a claim, that's ridiculous.

If you want to be taken seriously then you need to show your work and show you're worth listening to.
It's two months into this Eurotrash squabble, this not some brand new claim. It's been there from day one. In fact there are threads on it. I don't indulge every moron who is too stupid to do basic background research. If that includes you, I see no reason to care about your uninformed opinion.

Fabbbbbbbbbbbbulous!

1648145575082.jpeg

It shouldn't have ever been indulged to begin with.

If you want to be a woman that's fine, I don't care. But keep that shit to yourself. It isn't socities responsibility to indulge your fantasy. If youre born a man then you're a man, anything else is your own personal pretend fantasy cosplay.

Trannies are starting to become like blacks. I never used to care, but they get in everyone's face so much I'm starting to not like them at all.

Can't say I ever thought about WANTING to be a woman. I just am.

Your ignorance is your problem. I'm not your tutor and this information is readily available. Instead of displaying your ignorance for all to see, you should try a search engine and few minutes of research. It will make you look less stupid in the future.
The evidence doesnt exist. Now take your weak shit somewhere else.

From your link how did they determine that she was a man, they are not biologist nor is the Supreme Court nominee

Yet, on 12 March at about 4am, after a long and humiliating search, border guards determined she was a man and prevented her at into Poland.
LoL!

A long and humiliating search? Did the guards not know where to look? Clearly Ukraine needs more sex education in its public schools.

It’s amazing that a liberal (like Judge Jackson) would say “I’m not a biologist” when asked about the definition of “woman.” How could she not know that the liberal talking point is that the biological definition is meaningless because gender is a social construct?

The left’s blind, Trump hatred-driven, support of Ukraine is now put to the test. Let’s see if the left will answer honestly, or if they will simply accuse anyone who brings this up of trolling.

Forum List

Back