Ukraine plans to rename “russia” as “Muscovy” in Ukrainian language after several petitions.

Who cares a flying fig Titloser One ?

Most stupid poster on the site , a figure for ridicule

Who cares a flying fig Titloser One ?

Most stupid poster on the site , a figure for ridicule

Ukraine is a country
what connection do have a mongol ulus to our Europe ?
... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

you do , you ivan´s cuckold

B3-BA911_REV070_LAND_20180706205203.jpg

you do , you ivan´s cuckold

B3-BA911_REV070_LAND_20180706205203.jpg
False and false.

I don’t care what Ukrainians call Russia. I’m asking why anyone should care, you jerkoff.

And I loathe Putin and hope he dies immediately.

Last edited:
its your right , and you know that you are a marginal , right ?
I read some of your posts and yet you don’t seem to grasp that the stuff you constantly spew makes you very marginal.

I read some of your posts
read this , marginal . you can keep showing here your small dick but you can´t change the reality you are a MARGINAL , ACCEPT IT AS A FACT

read this , marginal . you can keep showing here your small dick but you can´t change the reality you are a MARGINAL , ACCEPT IT AS A FACT

I tend to reject a lot of things which are claimed by silly people like you of being a “fact.”

This is no different.

In any case, your posts are consistently mocked by reasonable people. There’s a reason for that. You’re a fairly transparent propagandist.

I tend to reject a lot of things which are claimed by silly people like you of being a “fact.”

This is no different.

In any case, your posts are consistently mocked by reasonable people. There’s a reason for that. You’re a fairly transparent propagandist.
I am an anti- imperialist, and has always been and I am not the one . the majority reject your appeasement BS

I am an anti- imperialist, and has always been and I am not the one . the majority reject your appeasement BS

Your ignorance of English grammar is an impediment.

I’m it in favor of imperialism either. I’m glad you have always been anti-imperialist.

Not that it has a blessed thing to do with the conversation.

I haven’t spoken at all I. Any way for any appeasement. So, what color is the sky in your world?

Forum List

Back