🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine $$$ scam ??

Even if the genocide lie was true, it still doesn't give Putin the right to invade. You're more than happy to vilify the U.S. for invading Iraq, or bombing Syria, but Putin invading a neighboring country? Totally fine.
The U.S. invasion of Iraq was based on lies that everyone now knows about. Wasting trillions of dollars and soldiers lives for what?
Neither Syria or Iraq posed a threat to America, yet we bombed them daily.

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war between two slavic peoples that has been going on for centuries.
Again, it's a European problem not ours, and isn't a threat to America.

Russia has been using its air force on the Ukrainian army to wipe them out.
But the lying media won't show that to the American people.
We are just fed fake Ukrainian propaganda showing them winning and the Russians losing.
Russia has been holding back to save lives

Russia has been using its air force on the Ukrainian army to wipe them out.
But the lying media won't show that to the American people.
We are just fed fake Ukrainian propaganda showing them winning and the Russians losing.
You are very wise but I know these “insidious leftist vermin Jews “ the best

The U.S. invasion of Iraq was based on lies that everyone now knows about. Wasting trillions of dollars and soldiers lives for what?
Neither Syria or Iraq posed a threat to America, yet we bombed them daily.

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war between two slavic peoples that has been going on for centuries.
Again, it's a European problem not ours, and isn't a threat to America.

While I agree that it is none of our business, and that it's their problem, it still doesn't excuse the fact that Putin is going into another nation, based upon a lie. And even IF that lie were true, it STILL wouldn't give him the right.

While I agree that it is none of our business, and that it's their problem, it still doesn't excuse the fact that Putin is going into another nation, based upon a lie. And even IF that lie were true, it STILL wouldn't give him the right.
You keep expanding evil NATO and demonizing Russia then you will be losing most of your molecules

You folks just don’t understand the “military industrial complex “ as I do and how kickbacks work.

Forum List

Back