🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine $$$ scam ??

Oh really !?
Maybe you should read about the Napoleon wars and WW2

You wanna go the WWII route? Okay, let's go the WWII route.

Russia from the 1917 on, was firmly entrenched in establishing communism. They killed off opposition, they enforced cruel rules, outlawed private business and delivered a reign of terror to the region. Ukrainian communists, helped by Russia, ceded Ukraine to Russia in 1922. The Ukrainian populace was NOT happy one bit about the idea, and when they resisted, Stalin starved MILLIONS to death, a crime which Ukraine still has not forgiven.

In 1939, the Germans and the Russians had a non-hostilities pact, and after Hitler invaded Poland, Russia followed suite, dividing the innocent nation among themselves, and the nazis. Then, in a euphoric feelin of victory from Poland, they invaded Finland, another innocent nation, just because they wanted the sea ports, and Iron Ore. When they failed, they forced Finland to make peace, and cede part of their nation to them.

in 1941, Hitler invaded the Soviet Union, and after four long, bloody years of fighting, they finally drove them out (The process of fighting the nazis was bloody not only from battle, but from executing their own men, in the hundreds of thousands). When they drove the Germans out of Russia, they swept over Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Eastern Germany. Did they leave after the war like the Americans and British did? No. They stayed. They absorbed all of those nations, innocent of any wrong doing, and enslaved them under communism, where MILLIONS died. From 1945-1991, Russia reign of terror killed millions, tortured millions, starved millions, and enslaved millions in unsafe working conditions. They quickly turned their eyes towards the United States, the only obstacle in their way from enslaving the rest of Europe in communism.

They never stopped hating us. We should never let our guard down.

Mad queen Nancy went their with her Stalin friends and now the other Lenin named Mitch went to Ukraine
. Can’t you see what is going on
$$$&&

Exactly what lie are you referring to? ... :dunno:

The lie of a Ukrainian genocide. If you meant to say WAR, you'd be right. A war by Pro-Russian traitors, and pro-Ukrainian fighters has been going on for years. Civilians die needlessly because pro-Russian fighters used terroristic tactics to maim and to kill, all in the name of Russia.

I am sure both Nancy McConnell and Mitch Pelosy came back with planes full of cash

Of course it’s a sham. It’s a puppet regime installed in 2014. All they do is launder money for our big establishment politicians.
FYI: Many of those puppets installed by the Obama/Biden crime syndicate got voted out of office. President Poroshenko got whooped. Zelensky beat him by a landslide. Zelensky got around 70% of the vote IIRC.

Putin owns Quid Pro Pedo Joe Biden.

Can’t you dolts see this entire war is a giant sham
and scam.
I just read that gangster Mitch M was in Ukraine and now they’re getting 40 billion more ??
I guarantee you that leaders in both parties are getting tens of millions in kickbacks !!

I truly hate this nation

The smelly undershirt fraud in Ukraine is laughing all the way to the bank
Wowza! This reminds me of the Trump Wall Scam (except the wall scam was prosecuted because it was criminal)

We need to turn the Ukrainian war from a three-year bloodbath into a few months by putting American troops and air force into the mix. Defeating the Russians NOW is our best option.
:)-

Forum List

Back