🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN: Israel is the worst state

When lawbreakers make laws and expect democracies to obey them, then you're the enemy.
The UN isn't there just to pander to democracies and their wants.

There are also communist, dictatorships, Islamic, monarchies, and other types of countries that make up the UN

And everyone one of them gets a vote.

So deal with it Poindexter........... :cool:

Too many different idealogies and people in the mix, yeah that groups a failure Sunni.

^^^ It was an American idea to form and host the UN

True story......... :cool:

Yes, it was. Like most of these kinds of things that start out with noble intentions, you and your pals have moved in with your filthy ways and stunk up the place until it no longer has any life or any good work to show for what it was intended for in the first place. Sick fucks.

^^^

Are you always drunk when you post? And then you're gonna tell us you're not a bigot. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol:

I'm waiting for this guy to come out of the closet and admit he hates all Muslims....:lmao:

That's what you'd like people to believe. This has everything to do with an evil idealogy called Islam. You aren't equipped to discuss the ideology, so you need to frame this as a bias issue. You're corrupt and you are a liar. Everyone can see the Islamist who supports Sharia Law continually thank you. Moron.

Last edited:
Where did you go from the UN to Islam? .....:D

You're a pure bigoted fool that hides behind Islamists and sharia law to justify your hate. Nice try anti semite ......:D

Where did you go from the UN to Islam? .....:D

You're a pure bigoted fool that hides behind Islamists and sharia law to justify your hate. Nice try anti semite ......:D
I think you are right..... AssHeadMoron is a drunk........ :cuckoo: :lol:

That's not going to change the fact your pals are getting nearer to their day. It's going to be magnificent. Continue with your evil and hatred while the rest of us who love life and liberty will see God's wrath and vengeance on you and your brothers soon. There is no such thing as your land being "occupied". The earth is the Lord's and he will soon show you all.

Last edited:
^^^

Are you always drunk when you post? And then you're gonna tell us you're not a bigot. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol:
It certainly looks like Baghdad Bob gets so excited when he calls other posters a bigot, but the truth is that his own Muslim brethren are the worse bigots of all. Isn't it wonderful how Bob is able to close his eyes to what they are doing to others just because of different religious beliefs?

The irony of your statement.

The UN doesn't tell the USA or Israel what to do. What part of that statement do you not understand?

Oh really? And who created the UN for what purpose exactly? The UN has the right to investigate settlement construction and they are supposed to enforce international law. That includes Israel. What Israel is doing is illegal. Of course you're all for UN action against any other country besides Israel. That's the worst excuse I've heard. And it seems only israel gets away with this excuse that it's their country and they decide. They decide within their land. Not within Palestinian territory. But they also don't define their borders. Hmm....I wonder why Israel won't define it's borders. Btw, the US can use its leverage with Israel. They get 3 billion in Aid and in Obama's next visit I'm sure he will bring up the position of the American administration for a 1967 border two state solution. Israel has no other choice, they need US support and they will have to abide by those terms. And they will have to remove their settlers. Or the US will lose credibility in this world and as an honest broker. It will be rare if Israel goes against that. Then we can end the aid if that happens and they can see what it's like to be on their own.

Move 650,000 Jews? Sorry it aint happening

It is irreversible -Yesha is here to stay as part of Israel.

The numbers which appear below in the Official Population Statistics of Judea and Samaria (Yesha), aka the West Bank, are not readily accessible to the general public. They come directly from the Population Registry of Israel's Interior Ministry and are painstakingly gathered and formulated by the office of Knesset Member Yaakov “Ketzaleh” Katz.

The growing number of Jews in Judea and Samaria is getting the attention of influential people. Despite headlines of world leaders planning a Palestinian State on Jew-free turf, a slow and quiet Jewish population explosion there has already rendered these designs wholly unrealistic.

As of June 30, 2012, there are over 350,000 Jews living in Judea and Samaria (not including the more than 300,000 in the eastern neighborhoods of Jerusalem which are also technically the West Bank).

As per the stats below, the facts on the ground are conclusive: it's over; there will never be a Palestinian State in the middle of the Jewish Homeland in the area known as the West Bank.

It's only a matter of time before the facts begin to register with people of influence.

And so it is with former Meretz Party Leader Yossi Sarid who is a very intelligent, savvy analyst. He was the arch enemy of the movement to restore a Jewish presence in the ancient Hebrew towns of Judea and Samaria. Though I disagree with every word he says, he's not stupid like some of the others.

In a recent article entitled, "Tisha B'av: Maybe Next Time We'll Succeed" (Haaretz, July 27, 2012), Yossi Sarid basically throws in the towel. He writes:

Sarid: "Writing this time is especially difficult for me. I am accompanied by a gloomy but deep feeling that I am advancing towards an admission that I erred. And it's no small error. How did I not see the ramifications? ...

"In reference to the settlement movement] I always convinced myself that what was being done can and will be reversed, and that the long-awaited awakening would surely come. Now it's too late.

Official Yesha Population Stats - Yossi Sarid Responds - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Forum List

Back