unarmed black man shot

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is funny this career criminal who on the sex offender registery. has all kinds of aliases. he just came from a fighting with his girlfriend and stabbing her. the cops thought he was pulling out weapon an d shot him turned out it was phone. well city gave him some medical bill money. its ridiculous he playing the victim when he nothing but hood. terrible

I think the police did the right thing.
No. Several gunshot wounds, where they were supposed to be shooting center mass, yet the guy lived, so it sounds like lousy marksmanship to me.

this is funny this career criminal who on the sex offender registery. has all kinds of aliases.
Jesus dude, I could have sworn you were talking about Briben.... my bad.

biden repeat the line.jpg

Did Capital Police think Ashley Babbitt was armed?
no they didnt they lied and said she was hanging through the door;. which she was not. standing back and trying to help them. so much fo9r helping black racist cops,

You make a valid point, White Man.
Amateurs and incompetents irritate me. If you are going to f#ck up and put multiple rounds at a target, you shouldn't be shooting at, not neutralizing the target, leaving to testify and sue and win in court is simply compounding the error.

Forum List

Back