Unbelievable: Ferguson Protesters Give Police This OUTRAGEOUS List of Protestors Rules of Engagement

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
What has this country come to? Under the obomanation, PROTESTORS now issue RULES for the police to follow!!!!

1-9c0551d96c.jpg

I do like #17!!!! What are they going to do, have Loretta Lynch sitting on the sidelines with 100 FBI agents to arrest the police?

Yes. Old-ish news.

They're delusional.

Unfortunately, unlike many, I don't live here 24/7, and putting MY TITLE in the search engine came back with NO POSTS... perhaps a better SEARCH ENGINE for USMB is called for?

But back to the topic! You are correct they are delusional, and if NOT BLACK, would be smacked down like the dogs they are!

The PD should counter with RoE of their own.

Let's fill in the blanks from 1 to 19. :D

Tell me this is a joke. Please. Tell me this was published at the Onion. Please.

Holy freaking toledo!

If I were the police I wouldn't show up and let the citizenry of Ferguson either join with the protestors or fight them. Just don't show.

"Unbelievable: Ferguson Protesters Give Police This OUTRAGEOUS List of Protestors Rules of Engagement"

Your ignorance of, and contempt for, American citizens' First Amendment right of the people to peaceably assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances is noted.

Only under Obama could this lunacy ever transpire. Our president is a racist madman, and Holder is a racist criminal, and the worthless gang-banging trash of Ferguson should be shot on sight after a 7 PM curfew. Nowhere in all the race-baiting dialog has a single USMB white leftist welfare bumb voiced a syllable of concern for the Asian mom & pop businesses that've suffered most in all this. Now we have America's #1 terrorist threat, urban gangs, dictating the rules of the riot they're about to perpetrate. This is the legacy of white cowardice endemic on the left. These same fucking cowards perpetrated the LA Riots. I was there for that one. Now I know what Tokyo looked like during the fire-bombing.

I kinda like # 15

It has that desperate, I know I'm useless and so do you ring to it.

#17 is just comical

I honestly don't know how I feel about the whole situation in Missouri. Most likely, it's an example of how the country has yet to deal with the volatile issue of race. Or an example of how lawmen are presumed guilty before all the facts are revealed. Yes, I think yes.

That's funny as all get out

that's from the Black Panthers and Al Sharpton with Obama's and Holder's blessings

Forum List

Back