Unbelievable: Terrorist Earns Hebrew U. Doctorate

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A terrorist who served two prison terms for involvement in terrorism, including a plot to carry out a suicide bombing, has been awarded his doctorate in chemistry from Hebrew University, Maariv reports.

The terrorist is an Israeli citizen and a resident of eastern Jerusalem.

During the graduation ceremony in Hebrew University’s Har Hatzofim campus he refused to shake hands with Hebrew University President Professor Menachem Ben-Sasson. His name was read aloud at the ceremony and he was applauded by the crowd.

He began working on his doctorate prior to his second terror conviction, several years after serving time in prison for membership in a terrorist organization. He did his research in the Hebrew University laboratories.

At the same time, he was in close touch with local terrorist groups and assisted them in plotting a suicide bombing attack in Jerusalem. He assisted in finding a young Arab man to carry out the planned attack.

The bombing was planned in August 2002, shortly after a terrorist bombed a Hebrew University cafeteria, murdering nine students and staff members.

Terrorist Earns Hebrew U. PhD, Refuses Handshake - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

--------------

Have we gone completely mad?!
m0946.gif

Last edited:
I do not believe this story. What kind of credibility does a story have when the man is not even identified by name?

I do not believe this story. What kind of credibility does a story have when the man is not even identified by name?

It doesn't matter whether or not you believe it. Arutz Sheva is a legitimate news source. This isn't the first time this kinda thing has happened, either. Hebrew University is predominantly leftist. The terrorist's name is Adel Hidmi. Irael also has its share of suicidal leftists.

I see any Palestinian's graduation as a a cause for celebration. Wonderful to hear an unnamed and demonized and persecuted man like this overcome all these Injustices of Occupation and earn a degree. God bless him. An accomplishment like this is like a man surviving living in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. Sherri

This has also been published in Ynet and Ma'ariv.

His name is Adal Hidmi, if the name is so important for the credibility.

Now you can check for yourself if the story is true or not.

I see any Palestinian's graduation as a a cause for celebration. Wonderful to hear an unnamed and demonized and persecuted man like this overcome all these Injustices of Occupation and earn a degree. God bless him. An accomplishment like this is like a man surviving living in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. Sherri

"overcome all this injustice"???

Are you out of your MIND?

He is a terrorist who tried to blow up students!

he got a PhD from the same university he tried to blow up!

ARE YOU F**** SERIOUS?????????????????????

Israeli patriotic student protest the injustice and lunacy of rewarding this terrorist jackass with a doctorate.

Any luck and their cries will be heard and this nut job will have a one way ticket to offer facility along with his buddies!

He is a Palestinian who has lived under Occupation and despite great difficulties has managed to complete his education and earn a doctorate. I see this as a time to say to this man, Congratulations! God bless this man. Sherri

Israeli patriotic student protest the injustice and lunacy of rewarding this terrorist jackass with a doctorate.

Any luck and their cries will be heard and this nut job will have a one way ticket to offer facility along with his buddies!

So, now earning a Doctorate is a crime for a Palestinian? Are you jealous of this man?

The crime was not the doctorate, but the terror attack against the Jewish people.

Jealous of him? Are you serious? My educational status is far better then his, why should I be jealous?

Poor thing, you, Sherri.

You do not try a person over and over for the same alleged crime. And convictions in Apartheid Kangaroo courts establish guilt of noone.

The crime was not the doctorate, but the terror attack against the Jewish people.

Jealous of him? Are you serious? My educational status is far better then his, why should I be jealous?

Poor thing, you, Sherri.

I was not aware you had a Doctorate. It must be hard watching this man's successes! May God keep blessing this man. Sherri

A terrorist who served two prison terms for involvement in terrorism, including a plot to carry out a suicide bombing, has been awarded his doctorate in chemistry from Hebrew University, Maariv reports.

The terrorist is an Israeli citizen and a resident of eastern Jerusalem.

During the graduation ceremony in Hebrew University’s Har Hatzofim campus he refused to shake hands with Hebrew University President Professor Menachem Ben-Sasson. His name was read aloud at the ceremony and he was applauded by the crowd.

He began working on his doctorate prior to his second terror conviction, several years after serving time in prison for membership in a terrorist organization. He did his research in the Hebrew University laboratories.

At the same time, he was in close touch with local terrorist groups and assisted them in plotting a suicide bombing attack in Jerusalem. He assisted in finding a young Arab man to carry out the planned attack.

The bombing was planned in August 2002, shortly after a terrorist bombed a Hebrew University cafeteria, murdering nine students and staff members.

Terrorist Earns Hebrew U. PhD, Refuses Handshake - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

--------------

Have we gone completely mad?!
m0946.gif

You know what I find equally UBELIEVEABLE?

The fact that this IsrealNationalNews.com doesn't bother to mention this "terrorist's" name.

How seriously ought we to take such :doubt:news source as this?

You do not try a person over and over for the same alleged crime. And convictions in Apartheid Kangaroo courts establish guilt of noone.

He is Israeli Arab, he is to be judged by the state is is a resident in.

In case you've missed.

If he's not happy, he is more than welcome to move to Syria.

Why would he move to Syria?

So he won't have to live in this awful state and he'll have full human rights:eusa_whistle:

Palestine is his home, whatever you may call him. Why dont you go back to where you were born? He has blood ties to the land and its people, that is more than can be said about you.

That isn't true, Sherri, so you should not be saying it here. Lipush is a Jew. The Jews have been on the earth for over 6000 years. The land of Israel has been their land for past 4000 yrs with a period of separation from their land.

Your muslim terrorists religion has only been around since 570 A.D. Islam is one of the newer religions. There was no such thing as a Muslim or Islam or a flight on a horse to Jerusalem fairy tales when some of Lipushs relatives were tending to their olive trees and such.

Truth is your friends do not have any legitimate claim to Israeli land or Jerusalem. It isn't theirs to claim. It belongs to the Jews.

-Jeremiah

Forum List

Back