Uncensored Twitter is having effects... like NBC removing video with new information about Paul Pelosi.

wow---yo, retard, DON"T think you know me---you are a retard---i DON"T associate W/retards
but hey, do tell us how the SCUM demonRATS managed to make AMERICA a 3rd world country in less than 2 years....can hardly wait for your lies, and denials to come out

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
I know you better than you know yourself.
Stop denying. Just own it. I'll have more respect for you.

Democrats look forward.
Republicans (and conservatives) always look backwards.

Uh...Twitter has ALWAYS sucked. As all of social media has. Never made a tweet...don't have an account. Twitter can FOAD.

But you members of Alt-Right Nation??...you LURVVVVEDD yourself some Twitter and Facebook when they helped your Orange Roughy ascend the throne to the White House...

So what happened?? :auiqs.jpg:
Twitter only posted the NBC video. Apparently you are pretty ignorant.

I'm not talking about the video, dupe. I'm talking about the story your trying to spin from it.
The man was deranged. The cops have already debunked your conspiracy theories.
Feel free to prattle on about whatever makes you happy though. :)
Paul Pelosi had a spat with his buttpirate lover. FACT

Very odd for a news outlet to delete a story without any explanation.

It seems quite obvious ELON MUSK was right when he Tweeted Hillary that there may be more than meets the eye with this story.

Massive coverup going on.

1667658097835.png

All of a sudden the left is ashamed of cocksucking faggots??

What gives? The old man is 82 and still likes to play "hide the hammer" with his homeless Grindr date. Be proud!! "I'm here and I'm queer"!! C'mon old man, let it out!

Nobody will ever blame him for not fucking Nanzi.... that nasty old thing probably smells like crusty shit.

I would have to say, something is certainly up here. They figure they only have to quash this for 2 more days, so none of the people of Leftist persuasion in congress are going to say a word and just ignore it, unless of course, they can manage somehow to blame the GOP or Trump.

Who do you called NBC and demanded the deletion?

It was on the FUCKING TODAY SHOW. THIS WAS NOT ALEX JONES.

It was NBS NEWS AND THE TODAY SHOW.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAASIVE COVER UP. SO BLATANT!

LOVING IT.......
Biden Administration flagged again for misinformation.

Biden makes the claim "most common national gas price is $3.15.. "We are making Progress!"
That is a lie.
He is using "most common avg." - which is an uncommonly used method by which the algorithm removes high states and lowest states. Most people have never heard of it since "National Average" method is the one everyone uses. And that is $3.80. No progress.

I know you better than you know yourself.

Democrats look forward.
Republicans (and conservatives) always look backwards.
its quite obvious that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.....

SCUM demonRATS HATE AMERICA, and have no clue which end is up

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back