Uncle Festerman- racist to the core

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The dog whistles that Stroke Boy is using in his campaign to drum up Racism are sickening.

Making a special effort to point out at every opportunity that the brilliant physician's Christian name is "Mehmet" is a sickening dog whistle to his racist constituents that Dr. Oz isn't "one of us" and part of the other with a muslim name.

That isn't all, of course. The fact that Festerman channeled the McMichaels' brothers by menacing an unarmed African American jogger on his street tells me that he needs to be rejected if not out and out imprisoned. Particularly as he was the ruler of the city of Braddock and trying to make it a "sundown town".

Time for all people of good will, regardless of their stand on the issues, to reject Fetterman's racism and elect a brilliant physician and military veteran and reject the bigoted wannabe.

The dog whistles that Stroke Boy is using in his campaign to drum up Racism are sickening.

Making a special effort to point out at every opportunity that the brilliant physician's Christian name is "Mehmet" is a sickening dog whistle to his racist constituents that Dr. Oz isn't "one of us" and part of the other with a muslim name.

That isn't all, of course. The fact that Festerman channeled the McMichaels' brothers by menacing an unarmed African American jogger on his street tells me that he needs to be rejected if not out and out imprisoned. Particularly as he was the ruler of the city of Braddock and trying to make it a "sundown town".

Time for all people of good will, regardless of their stand on the issues, to reject Fetterman's racism and elect a brilliant physician and military veteran and reject the bigoted wannabe.
That guy is such a joke. The polls there are bogus

Uncle Festerman....LOLOLOL..Clever and Funny Awards

frankly i wouldn't want either. Isn't Oz wealthy enough without getting in on the senate scam.

Getting rid of Capital Punishment for felony murder was only the first step. Now, the libs want to open the jail doors for these miscreants.

Years ago, I used to advise the young people not to get involved in armed robbery. If the intended victim doesn't clip them first, they were through even if a co-conspirator, victim or passerby gets killed. That makes it "second degree murder" which meant the Electric Chair or life in prison, no questions asked. It really didn't matter as "self defense" against the intended victim isn't a defense.

Nowadays, I couldn't give the same advice to youths, wih prominent leaders like Uncle Festerman telling them its ok to possess and use a firearm in this way- as long as they aren't a law abider.

Don't you mean fetterwoman?

It is Republicans who are the racists.

Democrats just aren't subject to the same racist charges that republicans deal with. College yearbook photos showing the former democrat governor of Va. in blackface and/or in KKK garb were generally ignored.

Forum List

Back