Uncle Sam prepares candidates for next Ukrainian Presidential Elections

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Two candidates are already determined by the US for the next American Presidential Elections for Ukraine. Did you remember how Trump supported national sovereignty at the UN, citing Ukraine as an example?

"High-ranking representatives of the US State Department have laid down the condition for Ukraine - a man who is not stained with politics must become the next President.

This was reported by the founder of the Internet publication Gordon Dmitry Gordon, according to his sources on the news channel NewsOne.

"Without surrendering sources, I will tell you: the United States has laid down the condition that the next president should not be associated with any former power, should not be stained with it, should not be a politician that everyone knows ... Today, there are two such people. They are seriously studying and seriously preparing. These are two very serious surnames. They are known in Ukraine and in the world, and they have never been in power. I repeat: some of the most famous Ukrainians in the world who have never been in power," said Gordon.

Dmitry Gordon refused to call the names of these people. However, social networks immediately revealed the "secret" of at least one of the "American" applicants. In the users' view, it is the soloist of group "Okean Elzy" Slava Vakarchuk.

The next presidential elections in Ukraine must be held in 2019."

US State Department already knows who will be the next president of Ukraine

"Without surrendering sources, I will tell...."

"Dmitry Gordon refused to call the names of these people."
<to wit----the 'USA PREPARED CANDIDATES..." >

capt blei has politely noted his disclaimers regarding his
"reliable sources"

Yeah, Ukraine is really, really "independent" under Soros' and his puppets' control.

Soros puppets have been doing only two things well: quickly decreasing the population and barking at Russia. Ukrainian citizens can't afford to pay utilities (which are higher than average monthly retirement payments), buy food (lots of people can only afford bread and water). All kinds of crimes have increased significantly after the coup and the level of corruption is unbelievably high.

NY Times:
International Monitory Fund and the donor nations, like United States, can’t continue to shovel money into a corrupt swamp unless the government starts shaping the democratic rule that Ukrainians demanded in their protests.
Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption

And on the top of everything official Kiev is breeding and glorifying Nazis.
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

Last edited:
Yeah, Ukraine is really, really "independent" under Soros' and his puppets' control.

soros controls Ukraine? I never met an Hungarian who wanted anything at all to do with Ukrainians-----you got a link?
After watching how quite a few decent people (including OP) have been wasting their time presenting good arguments to you, I think I'll pass.
Nobody can educate those who don't want to be educated and want to be just loud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back