Under Gov. Tim Walz, Babies Born Alive in Botched Abortions Were Left to Die. Then He Removed Reporting Requirements

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Don't shoot the messenger, I just felt some of these critical "fact checks" last night from Walt Disney needed to be confirmed.

You know for sure that JD Vance is going to be in top form come his debate. I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but I know strong communicator and debater when I see one. He and Vivek are friends for good reason, both are top shelf, convincing and believable.

As Democrats and media outlets accuse former President Donald Trump of dramatizing the Democratic abortion agenda, data from the Minnesota Department of Health shows that at least eight babies who survived abortions in the state were left to die.

Under a 2015 Minnesota law, the state formerly was required to report whether abortions resulted in the live birth of a baby, what actions were taken to preserve the life of that baby, and whether the baby survived.

Those reporting requirements exposed that between Jan. 1, 2021, and Dec. 31, 2021, physicians performed five abortions that resulted in a baby’s live birth.

Disgusting, demonic stuff. And the liars for ABC News said in the debate that no such laws existed!

Once born that child has 5th and 14th Amendment rights, the pro-life community needs to act and lawyer up and get those cases into court and up SCOTUS (even if the child has since dies) where I am sure the Court will agree, born alive, and they have 5th and 14th Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back