Under Progressives/Obama the riches got richer, poorest got poorer

I'm waiting for one RWer to name a rightwing policy that would narrow the gap between richer and poorer.

TOO EASY LEFTARD; how about a few thousand less regulations that chase companies to foreign lands???

Regulations are seldom what ships jobs overseas. More often it's the low wages. Newsflash Trollboy, that won't lessen the gap between the rich and the poor.

I'm waiting for one RWer to name a rightwing policy that would narrow the gap between richer and poorer.

TOO EASY LEFTARD; how about a few thousand less regulations that chase companies to foreign lands???

Regulations are seldom what ships jobs overseas. More often it's the low wages. Newsflash Trollboy, that won't lessen the gap between the rich and the poor.

i'm always amused how left-wing idiots can speak for companies. if you know so much about the inner workings of corporations why dont you start one and pay all the workers the great wages you think they deserve and that you could afford??

the left thinks there are no costs associated with regulations! too funny

anyway genius for the sake of argument let's just say you're right. what is the Left's plan to be more competitive with countries like India and China ..etc eith regards to wages??

then you answered the question.
If lower wages overseas causes our companies to leave and take jobs with them, it stands to reason that raising the minimum wage here would cause more companies to pack up and leave.
By fighting an increase in the minimum wage, conservatives are saving the jobs that could mean the difference between poverty and a self sufficient society.

Glad to see bedowin finally come around

With all his angst over the widening gap between the rich ad the poor, I'm sure he would support:

- Increasing minimum wage
- Returning upper tax rates to where they were before Reagan
- Free/low cost higher education
- Low cost healthcare
- Taxing capital gains the same as other income

Obama's "Visions" for you all. and it's moving right along, while some of you (obot/dem cult followers) sit and cheer it

that was said in 2006. as we see it was A LIE too so he could DUPE you into voting for him

There are also costs associated with no regulation
We are still paying to clean up Love Canal, the taxpayers that is, the fines imposed on the company that used the place as a toxic dump did not cover the costs to taxpayers and the people who got poisoned. Environmental regs did not come out of nowhere, capitalists will dump waste in your front yard if it saves a buck and they can get away with it.

We are still paying to clean up Love Canal, the taxpayers that is, the fines imposed on the company that used the place as a toxic dump did not cover the costs to taxpayers and the people who got poisoned. Environmental regs did not come out of nowhere, capitalists will dump waste in your front yard if it saves a buck and they can get away with it.

you're bringing up 40year old shit; how typical. are we still paying for it?

link?

With all his angst over the widening gap between the rich ad the poor, I'm sure he would support:

- Low cost healthcare

the problem with idiots like you is that you think your "solutions" are real solutions

how is gun control working out in liberal cities?
how is taxing the businesses to death?

- Low cost healthcare

the problem with idiots like you is that you think your "solutions" are real solutions

Give us more of your solutions....why don't you start with "Trickle Down"?

The local school district caused the problem, moron, not Hooker Chemical Corp. They were told not to build anything on the land and then they punched a hole right through the clay lining a chemical pit. The government is the main thing we need to control to prevent environmental disasters. Just look at what the EPA did to the Colorado River.

so let's talk about who has the nerve to talk about their policies or claim they were sucessful ok?

you see people on the Left are too often likely to lie to themselves about the failed Left-wing agenda

They didn't control congress.

Dope.

- Low cost healthcare

Give us more of your solutions....why don't you start with "Trickle Down"?

"Trickle down" is an insulting term invented by Marxists to refer to capitalism, which has worked spectacularly. Anyone who denies it is simply a brainwashed government drone.

The rich got richer and the poor got poorer?

Isn't that the way Supply Side Economics is supposed to work?

Are conservatives finally recognizing we need to abandon this failed policy?

Seriously RW and forget about the feds?

In the past 7 years?

Then why aren't conservatives praising Obama? Every economic policy conservatives support is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Wrong, numskull. Right-wing policies are designed to make us all richer and freer.

I haven't seen it.

read the thread title again; under Progressives the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer.
oh and economic freedom fell under obama

Progressives aren't in power.

Forum List

Back