'Unfair And Anti-Competitive': Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) Rails Against Big Tech, Big Drug Companies in 35 minute Senate Floor speech

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How come no one asks “how are you going to pay for it” when we give massive government subsidies to Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Tech, and defense contractors?

Damn, doing some research I see she has even tried scaling back farm subsidies so at least she walks the walk.

Took her 15 years to figure this out?

Oh, Amy, any comment on the voting machines?

Democrats are in charge. Why can't they fix it if it's important to them?

Do your research on her past opposition to subsidies then consider deleting your post.
If her comments had any kind of high profile, such mistakes wouldn't be made....But that shit get buried as fast as her comments about the unreliability and lack of security of vote machines.

If her comments had any kind of high profile, such mistakes wouldn't be made....But that shit get buried as fast as her comments about the unreliability and lack of security of vote machines.
The subject is subsidies.

The subject is subsidies.
Yes it is....And I live part time in a place where such talk by the state's senior Senator would get well covered, were the MN media interested in doing so.

So why do we hear this story from a media outlet that pissed away their goodwill years ago, instead of KMSP, WCCO, KSTP, and/or the Strib & Pioneer Press?

Yes it is....And I live part time in a place where such talk by the state's senior Senator would get well covered, were the MN media interested in doing so.

So why do we hear this story from a media outlet that pissed away their goodwill years ago, instead of KMSP, WCCO, KSTP, and/or the Strib & Pioneer Press?
How the blue fuck should I know?.....Call and ask them.

How come no one asks “how are you going to pay for it” when we give massive government subsidies to Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Tech, and defense contractors?

Wow, have to give her props for that. Of course she will summarily be ignored by the Democrats in charge.

OP, Amy wasn't too bad looking as a youngster...

5c61acaf6ed16.image.jpg

Right?

Forum List

Back