Unintended Consequences Of Democrat Bathroom Policies / Agenda

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Have the Democrats found / proposed a way to keep the criminal perverts out / away from women / girls in their own bathrooms?

Since Democrats still haven't figured out what a woman is yet I doubt it.

He'd be walkin funny with a camera and pepper balls in his ass if I caught that pig.

Sorry, Moon, I have your 'stupid' on ignore.

Democrats have now legalized perverts going into women's bathrooms. I wonder how before Biden leaves office the child groper/sniffer will legalize pedophilia.

Democrats have now legalized perverts going into women's bathrooms. I wonder how before Biden leaves office the child groper/sniffer will legalize pedophilia.
I see, you never saw Porky's? As far a fecal matter in terlits I highly doubt people without the inclination to photograph humans defecating are mainly concerned with fecal matter deposits only.

There have always been straight men willing to dress as women in order to get into a woman’s restroom. And they will continue to do so regardless of whether or not transgender people can use it.

I've seen where this policy has been tested by some 'fathers that care' and some teeth have been knocked out.

Dental work would be the least of their worries.
Yeah, judging by the info provided, I don't think there's a jury in the country that would convict a father for shoving that pepper ball gun up that weirdo's ass. I hope not, anyway.

There have always been straight men willing to dress as women in order to get into a woman’s restroom. And they will continue to do so regardless of whether or not transgender people can use it.
Yep.

If the law said
"Complete access for all trans people to any restroom they like, forever, always"
or if it said
"No special access for trans people, use the bathroom matching your birth gender"

it wouldn't make a shred of difference to this guy. He'd do the same thing either way.

Yeah, judging by the info provided, I don't think there's a jury in the country that would convict a father for shoving that pepper ball gun up that weirdo's ass. I hope not, anyway.

Hell the asshole was carrying a pepper ball gun and they look close to the real thing.

In my area he would have been aired out PDQ.

Yep.

If the law said
"Complete access for all trans people to any restroom they like, forever, always"
or if it said
"No special access for trans people, use the bathroom matching your birth gender"

it wouldn't make a shred of difference to this guy. He'd do the same thing either way.

We say the same things about guns: the bad guys will use them even if they were all illegal. Then they tell us we are FOS, that if we take guns away from the good guys, the bad guys won't be able to get any.

Years ago the minute this guy went into a women's rest room, somebody would have called the cops and he would have been arrested. Today, they're allowed to be in there and only arrested once they commit a crime.

Now there's a solution to the problem: just make it easier for them.

Unfortunately that's what it is with the left. Draw a line and warn them not to cross it. After they cross it with impunity, we draw another line we warn them not to cross, and of course, they want to cross that one next.

Have the Democrats found / proposed a way to keep the criminal perverts out / away from women / girls in their own bathrooms?

Since Democrats still haven't figured out what a woman is yet I doubt it.

Only solution to this is vigilantism.

Forum List

Back