Universal Basic Income: Biden's Best Bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individual liberty is enabled by equal protection of our at-will employment laws in any conflict of laws. UC codes cannot conflict with established federal doctrine or State Constitutions. Thus, employment is at the will of either party even for UC purposes.
Less word salad, more substance, please.

You have no fine capital solutions and only have right wing propaganda and lousy rhetoric that is nothing but Hoax or fallacy. Why is that?
Our welfare clause is general and must provide for any given contingency with a general Solution from the top down.
Incorrect. Your faith in government is both naive and foolish.
Incorrect about what? You only and merely need a valid point you don't have and a valid argument you could not come up with for rebuttal.

Sorry; It takes time to dumb it down enough for the fantastical right wing, who want to be taken, literally, serious.
Your posts can't be dumbed down any further.
Why do you feel the government owes you money just because you're alive?
That is your version of dumb.

My version is that both promote and provide are specified for the general welfare. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine. The general Government exists to fulfill the terms of our Constitution.

Individual liberty is enabled by equal protection of our at-will employment laws in any conflict of laws. UC codes cannot conflict with established federal doctrine or State Constitutions. Thus, employment is at the will of either party even for UC purposes.
lol. Luckily for me, appeals to ignorance of the law are not any form of excuse. The judicature doesn't have to take you seriously so why should I?

My version is that both promote and provide are specified for the general welfare. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine. The general Government exists to fulfill the terms of our Constitution.
General welfare isn't individual welfare.

Incorrect about what?
This entitlement nonsense:
Our welfare clause is general and must provide for any given contingency with a general Solution from the top down.
It is in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land. It is one reason Government exists. Public Capitalism as compared and contrasted to Private Capitalism if you want to quibble.

General welfare isn't individual welfare.
Why do you believe it isn't. I can just as easily say it is; general welfare, what else could it be? Certainly not general warfare as the right wing would prefer.

Why do you believe it isn't. I can just as easily say it is; general welfare, what else could it be? Certainly not general warfare as the right wing would prefer.
I've already covered this here:
General welfare is things like infrastructure, a court system for resolving disputes, a border wall to discourage illegal entry, etc.
UC is implemented with existing legal and physical infrastructure that needs a simple "software upgrade" to actually solve simple poverty in a fine capital and market friendly manner.

It is in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land. It is one reason Government exists. Public Capitalism as compared and contrasted to Private Capitalism if you want to quibble.
Quote the Constitution where it says the fed-gov "must provide for any given contingency with a general Solution from the top down"?
You can't, because it doesn't.

Our welfare clause is General not Common or Limited in any way.
Sorry, no handouts for lazy losers. Get a job or starve, kid.
Public policy cannot promote the general badfare only the general welfare.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France

Quote the Constitution where it says the fed-gov "must provide for any given contingency with a general Solution from the top down"?
You can't, because it doesn't.
Provide for the general welfare. Notice how they did not enumerate the common welfare nor the limited (to right wing arbitrary and capricious bigotry) welfare.

Public policy cannot promote the general badfare only the general welfare.
“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France
Less word salad and french poetry, more substance, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back