Unreal: National Review. Quite literally gestapo tactics, totally unreported in Wisconsin. The left.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
From the May 4, 2015, issue of NR ‘THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM.” Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules for public-employee unions — was jolted awake by yelling, loud pounding at the door, and her dogs’ frantic barking. The entire house — the windows and walls — was shaking.

TyrannyOppressionIntimidationAbuseofPower01sm.gif

Read more at: Wisconsin s Shame I Thought It Was a Home Invasion National Review Online

The investigations were conducted at the behest of a prosecutor whose offices “were festooned with the ‘blue fist’ poster of the labor-union movement.” According to one prosecutor who spoke to journalist Stuart Taylor, the wife of the lead prosecutor, John Chisholm, was “a teachers’-union shop steward who was distraught over Act 10’s union reforms” — and Chisholm “felt it was his personal duty” to stop the reforms. Pursuant to the politically motivated subpoenas lacking in probable cause, prosecutors subpoenaed electronic data such as emails and conducted these abusive raids.

It’s the type of activity you would expect to see from the Stasi in East Germany. Conservative activists in Wisconsin literally do not feel safe. They think that police could burst into their homes at any moment to punish them for their First Amendment activity.

In a country that actually valued freedom, this story would spark front-page headlines all over the country. It would be all anyone would be talking about for weeks, and nobody would rest until we knew it could never, ever happen again.

We are no longer such a country. Trust me, the left wing baboons will claim this is me using the "nazi example" as a cliche. They used battering rams, they were given NO MIRANDA, they were told NO LAWYERS. All for their political affiliation. None of these people did a thing wrong. Not one thing.

Yet, the police via an order from a rubber stamping left wing judge, at the behest of an openly left wing prosecutor whose wife is a left wing member and steward of the teachers union?

I know, this will go mostly unreported. This is it folks.

Forum List

Back