Up to 43 million could lose health insurance due to Coronavirus

Employer provided healthcare is the bedrock of our health insurance plans. With tens of millions losing their jobs, their insurance goes with it.

The question is....Why is our President still trying to kill Obamacare?

Medicaid should cover everyone even in states that have not expanded Medicaid, they have no income for the ACA.

Then Obama care should of paid for it forever, not just a few years and then passed the buck to the states

The ACA since inception has been thwarted by the republicans.

Obama chose to pass the ACA on a partisan basis, instead of earning Republican trust and votes for his idea. As a result, the GOP doesn't have any ownership of it or any interest in its success.

The only way it would work is cut the military by half and we all would be speaking Chinese.

I wish I did speak Chinese. If you go into a chop suey joint and tell the Chinese gal at the counter what you want, she hollers some chinese talk to the Chinaman back preparing it. I always wondered if they were trashing their customers calling you some kind of slur.

Employer provided healthcare is the bedrock to our health insurance plans. With tens of millions losing their jobs, their insurance goes with it.

It's the assholes running your teem who want to keep these people out of their jobs.

This one is on you, chump.

Please disregard this clown, he's a nut, he's arrogant, and he is a worthless ne'er do well.

And you are a dumbassed know-nothing piece of shit.

LOL, and you are an arrogant, ignorant, scum sucking ass kissing anal retentive neolithic ne'er do well.

And if you significantly improve yourself, you'll reach my level.

You'll notice Penelope, the dirtbag, shit out a few lies an then vacated.

What I've notice is you are in touch with trump's sense of reality. That fantasy wherein Trump is king and somehow you magically believe he's the second coming of the holy trinity. Why anyone who has learned how to turn on a computer is as stupid as you appear to be.

I am constantly awestruck by the average American's total ignorance regarding health insurance. The only reason that group health insurance even exists is because during WW2, the government had put in a wage freeze, so employers came up with the concept of offering free health insurance to compete for scarce labor. HELLO, FOLKS! WW2 is over and we won! But, the RW decided that group health insurance is some sort of sacred Constitutional cornerstone, and defend it as if Thomas Jefferson came up with the idea. Meantime, the burden of providing health insurance on employers makes them uncompetitive in the world market. No other country has this fucked up system. They have universal health financed through taxes, instead. But, if we adopt universal health, too, Jefferson will roll over in his grave and weep.

She is not the bad, actually nice if you get to know her.

Go back and read her posts.

They are unsubstantiated claims that come right out of the ACA bullshit talking points.

Now, she vacates and won't support them.

What I've notice is you are in touch with trump's sense of reality. That fantasy wherein Trump is king and somehow you magically believe he's the second coming of the holy trinity. Why anyone who has learned how to turn on a computer is as stupid as you appear to be.

Please bring forth your support of that claim.

Not that it has anything to do with what you quoted.

And your last sentence is ironic in that it is poor English but you are accusing someone of being stupid. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I am constantly awestruck by the average American's total ignorance regarding health insurance. The only reason that group health insurance even exists is because during WW2, the government had put in a wage freeze, so employers came up with the concept of offering free health insurance to compete for scarce labor. HELLO, FOLKS! WW2 is over and we won! But, the RW decided that group health insurance is some sort of sacred Constitutional cornerstone, and defend it as if Thomas Jefferson came up with the idea. Meantime, the burden of providing health insurance on employers makes them uncompetitive in the world market. No other country has this fucked up system. They have universal health financed through taxes, instead. But, if we adopt universal health, too, Jefferson will roll over in his grave and weep.

Boy is this stupid.

Let's get clear....you can't force them to pay for insurance and tax the fuck out of them (like we do) at the same time.

Health insurance and care are not free. No matter who pays for it. And those generating income are the only ones paying for anything.

Quit making them pay for other shit too.

Employer provided healthcare is the bedrock of our health insurance plans. With tens of millions losing their jobs, their insurance goes with it.

All thanks to Dems forcing businesses to shutdown long term.
The question is
What is our President doing about people without healthcare?

The question is
Well, for one thing, he's been suggesting that they GET A JOB (unless they're retired or unable to work)...

That way, their employer will help on their insurance...

But unfortunately, mentioning GETTING A JOB to a worthless Democrat is like exposing a vampire to garlic!!!

Medicaid should cover everyone even in states that have not expanded Medicaid, they have no income for the ACA.

Unemployment money counts as taxable income.

WTF happened to COBRA?

It's a federal law and I didn't see it mentioned in the article

My mistake..from the link

You walk in the door one day, and they said: ‘Your job is not here and neither is your health insurance – bye,’” Mohn said.

For several months, Mohn, her husband and college-age daughter relied on a program called Cobra, which allows Americans to continue the benefits they once received from a job. But the benefits came at a steep cost. Mohn paid $1,700 a month for insurance using a line of credit on her mortgage until April 2020, when she finally got a new job.

So an employer lays everyone off and keeps the group plan for himself? I doubt it. If there is no group plan there is no COBRA.

The question is
Well, for one thing, he's been suggesting that they GET A JOB (unless they're retired or unable to work)...

But unfortunately, mentioning GETTING A JOB to a worthless Democrat is like exposing a vampire to garlic!!!

I doubt many employer's under 200 can even afford to keep their group plans in these times.

The question is

I doubt many employer's under 200 can even afford to keep their group plans in these times.
Our health insurance system is in jeopardy. People flooding the hospitals, taxing our healthcare professionals
The payouts are unimaginable.

Our President has no plan for when it collapses

Do you get any charge if you get the virus ?

Do you get any charge if you get the virus ?

Not suppose to according to the WH and several health insurance companies but I can't imagine doctor's and hospital's waiting forever to be paid by the government. Should add some of the health insurance companies said until June 1 I guess they could extend.

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

The question is

Our health insurance system is in jeopardy. People flooding the hospitals, taxing our healthcare professionals
The payouts are unimaginable.

Our President has no plan for when it collapses
Most hospitals are empty.
All hospitals will collapse along with the rest of the economy if we continue the shutdown.

Dems have no plan for that.

Boy is this stupid.

Let's get clear....you can't force them to pay for insurance and tax the fuck out of them (like we do) at the same time.

Health insurance and care are not free. No matter who pays for it. And those generating income are the only ones paying for anything.

Quit making them pay for other shit too.

I think that you must be confusing my post with someone else's. I specifically said that universal health coverage is paid for by taxes, just like our Medicare is, not "free". But, hey, you are wrong on another count, too. You seem to think that health care in this country is not free. Well, son, it is to those who have no health insurance. Reagan signed the law that requires hospitals to stabilize them, then, they pass the cost on to your employer by charging $60 per aspirin to your insurance . Your employer then cost shifts that on to you, through higher premiums, higher cost for the product they produce or lower wages. I guess that you and Trump had no idea how health care works in this country.

Forum List

Back