🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Upcoming Russian and Iranian Attack on Israel

Someone 2,500 years ago describing nuclear war failed to mention T-90 tanks!

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Just depends on who you ask. Ha.

Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg

John of Patmos tells you when it will happen according to Jesus. You gonna dispute scripture in favor of Cyrus Scofield?
Jesus told us:
"When you see these thingS..."
The ability to wipe out life on earth is a relatively recent ability, and must coincide with the other indicators that are predicted in End Time prophecy.

John of Patmos also told you that Jesus was the Jewish Messiah....

Jesus told us:
"When you see these thingS..."
The ability to wipe out life on earth is a relatively recent ability, and must coincide with the other indicators that are predicted in End Time prophecy.

John of Patmos also told you that Jesus was the Jewish Messiah....
Jesus said it would happen soon within the lifetime of that generation. Why are you disputing scripture?

God did according to the flood myth. Who do you expect to destroy the world?
Apparently God did not. You are here aren't you?
A world war at this point in time has the potential to nuke the world and destroy it. Do you think NK has enough of a moral compass not to? How about Iran? They have already told you they want to do to Israel....

Apparently God did not. You are here aren't you?
A world war at this point in time has the potential to nuke the world and destroy it. Do you think NK has enough of a moral compass not to? How about Iran? They have already told you they want to do to Israel....
Temple Judaism ended ... North Korea doesn't care about Israel either. Iran will never attack Israel. This is an Israeli thing to keep fear at a high level.

Ezekiel prophesied about it over 2,500 years ago yet never mentioned modern military units.
If you read Ezekiel in it's entirety, you will find that of all the Prophet, he's the one that found the 'shroom patch.

Jesus said it would happen soon within the lifetime of that generation. Why are you disputing scripture?
No, He did not.
He was speaking of the generation that will see the things He prophesied come to fruition in the future. It will be "this generation" that will see these thingS. He used present tense.

He also uses past tense to tell us future events:
“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
^
Hasn't happened yet , but it is told in past tense, and future tense in the same sentence.
Had not been < past tense.
Will be < future tense.
It is God telling history in advance...

Temple Judaism ended ... North Korea doesn't care about Israel either. Iran will never attack Israel. This is an Israeli thing to keep fear at a high level.
God says otherwise. I just have to decide which one of you can see the end from the beginning and trust that one. God can see the future, you have an opinion about it.... :smiliehug:

Last edited:
No, He did not.

He was speaking of the generation that will see the things He prophesied come to fruition in the future. It will be "this generation" that will see these thingS. He used present tense.

He also uses past tense to tell us future events:
“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
^
Hasn't happened yet , but it is told in past tense, and future tense in the same sentence.
Had not been < past tense.
Will be < future tense.
It is God telling history in advance...
I think you're confused. You know the first abomination of desolation was under Antiochus IV when he desecrated the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews. It's history. Foreign armies surrounded Jerusalem in 70 AD. It already happened.

Do not buy that The Russian Military is weak just because of this one conflict. I am no fan of Putin, but you are setting yourself up for a great misunderstanding of their capabilities and potential to wage war. The Ukraine War is not in The Bible, but Russia coming down from Syria allied with Iran, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya, and Sudan is.

Psalm 83 is part of that conflict and states that Damascus will be turned in to an uninhabitable pile of rubble. I believe that Damascus may be destroyed before The Gog-Magog invasion, and Russia and it's allies may invade Israel in retaliation.

We cannot see the future, but let's say Putin suffers a humiliating defeat in Ukraine, plus The New World Order also economically devastates Russia. He may be forced in to coming down from Syria against Israel to raid them for plunder, or simply because of his ego and his wrath will make him do so.

Perhaps it is a combination of both scenarios I listed that put the hook in Gog's mouth and forces him to attack Israel.
Shish

godless libs think everything is going great for their side

God says otherwise. I just have to decide which one of you can see the end from the beginning and trust that person. God can see the future, you have an opinion about it.... :smiliehug:
Well, you shouldn't trust Hal Lindsey. Revelation was written to the 7 churches of the first century, not thousands of years into the future.

I think you're confused. You know the first abomination of desolation was under Antiochus IV when he desecrated the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews. It's history. Foreign armies surrounded Jerusalem in 70 AD. It already happened.
And were those days shortened to prevent Antiochus from destroying all life on earth?
If you are correct then I am going to go to Jerusalem to have dinner with Christ, because that is the result of the shortening of days. He stays here.

Well, you shouldn't trust Hal Lindsey. Revelation was written to the 7 churches of the first century, not thousands of years into the future.

You shouldn't trust Satan....
Revelation was written to reveal Jesus, the Christ's, return to earth. To set up His millennial reign. Israel is returned to it's original size, a third temple exists, Arabs and Jews getting along, happy for one another...
WHERE IS HE??? Where is the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH?

You shouldn't trust Satan....
Revelation was written to reveal Jesus, the Christ's, return to earth. To set up His millennial reign. Israel is returned to it's original size, a third temple exists, Arabs and Jews getting along, happy for one another...
WHERE IS HE??? Where is the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH?
Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple. What Bible are you reading?

You skipped right over my question. Since you are relying on scripture to make your case, then scripture says that 3rd Temple is built and the antichrist sits in it. As in, sits in it. He is not squatting on Jesus...
Defiling the Temple is the action that results in bringing Christ back here, to earth, to Israel, to stop the world from being destroyed.
WHERE IS HE? What covenant did Antiochus make with Israel that he then broke? What did Antiochus do when he saw Jesus touch down on the Mt. of Olives and caused an earthquake that split that mountain from east to west, and how did they put it back together? And where did Jesus go? Continue your case scripturally.

So, are you saying the Jews aren't getting ready to build a new Temple? Because Scripture tells us that they will indeed build one, during the peace treaty forged with Israel and that the anti Christ will defile it by declaring Himself God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back