🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Upcoming Russian and Iranian Attack on Israel

And were those days shortened to prevent Antiochus from destroying all life on earth?
If you are correct then I am going to go to Jerusalem to have dinner with Christ, because that is the result of the shortening of days. He stays here.
What verses say the day s were shortened?

Why does Russia want Israel to give back The Golan to it's ally Syria who is also allied with Iran?
There are thousands of Ukrainian Jews fleeing to Israel btw. and if The New World Order financially devastates Russia, they may want to seize the oil and gas fields of Israel and plunder Israel.

History teaches us a lesson that when you financially devastate a nation like we did Germany after WWI with unfair and onerous terms, that you risk the possibility that they may want to strike back in the only way they can.
Israel is still on us foreign aid and reparations.

I feel sorry for any country or combination of nations that attacks Israel.

When Israelis say "Never again," they mean it.

Russia is having problems subduing Ukraine.

Can you imagine what would happen to that Kremlin war criminal & butcher if he attacked nuclear-armed Israel?

I feel sorry for any country or combination of nations that attacks Israel.

When Israelis say "Never again," they mean it.

Russia is having problems subduing Ukraine.

Can you imagine what would happen to that Kremlin war criminal & butcher if he attacked nuclear-armed Israel?
Ezekiel 38 and 39 tells you what happens to Russia when they do that.

Israel is still on us foreign aid and reparations.
Perhaps Germany and The Axis Powers should pay Israel 10 Million Dollars for Each Jew they killed.

What is 10 Million times 10 Million? Or should it be $10 Million times 7 Million. No one knows the final count for such an Evil Deed.

I have no problems supporting Israel which is a Democracy and allows Religious and Economic Freedom in it's nation.

Not hard to imagine Russia, Libya, the Sudan, Turkey and Iran attacking Israel in the near future. Ezekiel prophesied about it over 2,500 years ago.

Ezekiel is clear about how this invasion goes. God will supernaturally intervene and destroy the invading armies of Russia, Libya, Sudan, and Turkey. All not so coincidentally hostile to Israel right now. The Bible goes into detail about how Israel will go about cleaning up the land, and how it appears they handle the resulting atomic energy and radioactivity. This can be read in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 in the Old Testament of the Bible.

God willing I’ll be in Israel next year, hopefully get to witness this first hand.

Here we go again. God will save the world.

Are people all delusional?

Ezekiel 38 and 39 tells you what happens to Russia when they do that.
Bad theology. Hal Lindsey and the other Modern prophets don't study scripture they assign historical events to Modern countries. No wonder church attendance is falling so dramatically. People just aren't that stupid.

Why would communists take out Israel? They aren't natural enemies.
To plunder. Most likely a major oil strike in Israel.
Oh that's the tribulation. It was local and over in 70 AD. Jesus told the Christians to flee to the mountains... They did. They went to Pella.
Let's put the scripture in context and see if it has already taken place:

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and gather Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost. And there shall be a unique day, which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but evening time there shall be light.
^
If your interpretation of scripture is correct, then I have to scratch all those scriptures out...
And you have to explain how they pasted that mountain back together, and where the Lord is, and all those holy ones He brought with him.

To plunder. Most likely a major oil strike in Israel.

Let's put the scripture in context and see if it has already taken place:

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and gather Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost. And there shall be a unique day, which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but evening time there shall be light.
^
If your interpretation of scripture is correct, then I have to scratch all those scriptures out...
And you have to explain how they pasted that mountain back together, and where the Lord is, and all those holy ones He brought with him.

You mean in the Golan heights? There's not enough oil to bother with. Figurative language. John of Patmos was writing about the first century not thousands of years in the future. He says so.

Yep, and I know when it is not.
For decades these charlatans have said the Pope is the anti Christ or the EU was the new Roman empire or JFK was the anti Christ....or Russia is Gog and Magog. It just goes on ad nauseum. But, you still refuse to read what the Scriptures say. The evangelicals and fundamentalists have driven so many people away from faith.

You mean in the Golan heights? There's not enough oil to bother with. Figurative language. John of Patmos was writing about the first century not thousands of years in the future. He says so.
I mean in Israel. And it wasn't John who predicted it.
If it happened in 70AD. where is Christ, figuratively or not in your scenario? Did NO ONE record His 1,000 year reign? Is the whole bible figurative or just the scripture you can't explain?

Why are yours literal, like the Jews fleeing, but mine are not? In fact, work these sentences out for me figurativly, and tell me what each sentence means figurativly:

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and gather Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.​

On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost. And there shall be a unique day, which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but evening time there shall be light.​

Last edited:
I mean in Israel. And it wasn't John who predicted it.
If it happened in 70AD. where is Christ, figuratively or not in your scenario? Did NO ONE record His 1,000 year reign? Is the whole bible figurative or just the scripture you can't explain?

Why are yours literal, like the Jews fleeing, but mine are not? In fact, work those sentences out for me figurativly, and tell me what each sentence means:

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and gather Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.​

On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost. And there shall be a unique day, which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but evening time there shall be light.​

The guy is a moron.

Forum List

Back