UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

“The election of 2020, like the election of 2016, was hard fought and, in many swing states, narrowly decided. The 2020 election, however, featured unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.

Unprecedented in that we have never had a President engage in wild conspiracy theories in order to steal an election.

For US Senators to condone this obscene behavior and encourage it is an embarrassment to themselves and those they represent
rightwinger, Trump made McConnell promise to investigate election fraud and try to repeal Section 230 when he signed the budget. Mitch took care of the 230 piece (by putting it in the 2000 stimulus bill) and Cruz is requesting the investigation. No one, including Cruz, thinks it will change the vote. To me, it seems more about this 10 day audit. I don't know how you can do an audit of four states in 10 days when it took longer than that to count the votes in some districts. But hey, as promised, Mitch is trying. Considering it. Don't you think that's what is going on?

I wonder if enough Congressmen will think that's reasonable to approve it? What do you think?

Mitch inserted Poison Pills into the $2000 Stimulus Bills.

He knew it would kill it. Mitch doesn’t give a crap about Trumps bogus election fraud claims or Sec 230
Well, I'll be interested if Congress does its usual "lets form a committee and investigate" thing here, because it would delay the certification another ten days.
I would love to know what McConnell is going to do here. Surely he doesn't want this circus, and I'd guess he'll try to talk them out of it, if not threaten them.
Scuttlebutt is, McConnell already told all the senators to stay the hell out of it. He's got 20% saying nope. Which is why I'm wondering if this is staged to appease Trump. Can McConnell just ignore the letter? He can leave bills sitting in a pile forever.
Not sure what you mean -- is the rumor that McConnell is going to play along with this?
No, rumor is, McConnell told them not to object to the EC votes. Full Stop.

I'm wondering if Cruz wrote it to make good McConnell's promise to Trump to consider election fraud. Mitch knows the Dems would vote against it. He only needs a few more solid no's on his side of the aisle to make it go away. Collins and Sasse would be no's. There are no doubt others, although I don't know who they are.

It could be staged.
It would be interesting to see how many Republicans still value their own integrity over their allegiance to Trump

“The election of 2020, like the election of 2016, was hard fought and, in many swing states, narrowly decided. The 2020 election, however, featured unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.

Unprecedented in that we have never had a President engage in wild conspiracy theories in order to steal an election.

For US Senators to condone this obscene behavior and encourage it is an embarrassment to themselves and those they represent
rightwinger, Trump made McConnell promise to investigate election fraud and try to repeal Section 230 when he signed the budget. Mitch took care of the 230 piece (by putting it in the 2000 stimulus bill) and Cruz is requesting the investigation. No one, including Cruz, thinks it will change the vote. To me, it seems more about this 10 day audit. I don't know how you can do an audit of four states in 10 days when it took longer than that to count the votes in some districts. But hey, as promised, Mitch is trying. Considering it. Don't you think that's what is going on?

I wonder if enough Congressmen will think that's reasonable to approve it? What do you think?

He knew it would kill it. Mitch doesn’t give a crap about Trumps bogus election fraud claims or Sec 230
Well, I'll be interested if Congress does its usual "lets form a committee and investigate" thing here, because it would delay the certification another ten days.
I would love to know what McConnell is going to do here. Surely he doesn't want this circus, and I'd guess he'll try to talk them out of it, if not threaten them.
Scuttlebutt is, McConnell already told all the senators to stay the hell out of it. He's got 20% saying nope. Which is why I'm wondering if this is staged to appease Trump. Can McConnell just ignore the letter? He can leave bills sitting in a pile forever.
Not sure what you mean -- is the rumor that McConnell is going to play along with this?

I'm wondering if Cruz wrote it to make good McConnell's promise to Trump to consider election fraud. Mitch knows the Dems would vote against it. He only needs a few more solid no's on his side of the aisle to make it go away. Collins and Sasse would be no's. There are no doubt others, although I don't know who they are.

It could be staged.
It would be interesting to see how many Republicans still value their own integrity over their allegiance to Trump
It may well be that we're gonna find out.

I think that's what McConnell would be afraid of. If they have to go public with votes, that could start a real shit storm.

I think that's what McConnell would be afraid of. If they have to go public with votes, that could start a real shit storm.

The sad part is that Republicans actually believe that if they support Trumps wild fantasies that he will back them in return for their loyalty.

With Trump, it is a one way street

The sad part is that Republicans actually believe that if they support Trumps wild fantasies that he will back them in return for their loyalty.

With Trump, it is a one way street
That's what they get. Too bad.

It could be staged.
This is becoming a McConnell - Trump contest, who is going to be in charge of the Republicans in Congress after the 20th--Trump or McConnell. If a bunch of Republican senators defy Mitch to appease Trump, it doesnt look good for getting shut of his infliuence.

Kraken my ass. Just add these to the list of traitorous assholes that want to overthrow free elections and United States government under the constitution for the loser trump to pull off a coup (actually there is another specific word for it when it involves being perpetrated by the head of state himself, I just cannot remember it) and should be remembered as to ever preclude patriotic Americans from ever voting these deplorable anarchists again for any office. If any of them were on fire across the street, I wouldn't even piss on them to put them out.
I can't figure out if you are more stupid, for not realizing the way the presidential race was fixed?
Or emotionally and mentally broken, because you refuse to accept reality?

Either way you lot are a joke and a bunch of dysfunctional losers.
No joke. Your boy got his ass beat by Joe Biden, Jr in a fair elections by about 7 million votes, as the majority of the country does not want top down authoritarian, alternative fact creating fascists running the country or our lives. If you do not like democratically elected representative government, MOVE. We're keeping it.
The jokes on you boy. Your Alzheimer’s suffering mental midget “won” via PROVEN fraud. Unless you can prove the data forensics experts lied you’re in deep shit. You don’t like it? Tough. Put up or shut up. Oh wait you already shut up. Where’s that lawsuit Dominion was filing?

Corrupt Joe Biden and his cabal fixed the election and the proof of that is pouring out like water from a
fire hose.
That’s not a hose — it’s just Rudy sweating

8C626F5E-482F-4FFD-B83A-AD8068DDD9C5.gif

I'll be happy to bet any Trump supporter $100 that he fails to overturn the election. Put your money where your mouth is, you fucking lunatics.

Look for a poster named Dogbiscuit, and they might be interested. Stupid fool bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is gonna win. I gave them a chance to back out of the bet, but only if they do it by Jan 05. But, I'm guessing that they are going to welsh on it.
You lie !
I told you I wasnt going to bet until I talked my lawyer,
and I have the original post I made in reference to this fact if you want me to make an ass out of you further, but you seem to be doing a great job of that yourself.
I see you dont want to respond to post #36

It looks like Republicans will release the Kraken on Jan 6. It will be fun watching the Republicans explaining to the entire country why Biden is a fraud.

Ten US Senators are discussing plans to join Senator Josh Hawley in objecting to the 2020 fraudulent election results.
According to Jack Posobiec they are upset with Mitch McConnell’s ABSOLUTE failure to follow President Trump’s lead and issue $2,000 checks to the American people.
Seven GOP senators signed the letter and FOUR GOP Senators-elect signed on!
Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Mike Braun (R-Ind.)
Four Senators-Elect signed on:
Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.) Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.) Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.)
Here is the joint statement released on Saturday.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Lauren Bianchi: [email protected] January 2, 2021
Joint Statement from Senators Cruz, Johnson, Lankford, Daines, Kennedy, Blackburn, Braun, Senators-Elect Lummis, Marshall, Hagerty, Tuberville
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senators Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), and Mike Braun (R-Ind.), and Senators-Elect Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.), and Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) issued the following statement in advance of the Electoral College certification process on January 6, 2021:
“America is a Republic whose leaders are chosen in democratic elections. Those elections, in turn, must comply with the Constitution and with federal and state law.
“When the voters fairly decide an election, pursuant to the rule of law, the losing candidate should acknowledge and respect the legitimacy of that election. And, if the voters choose to elect a new office-holder, our Nation should have a peaceful transfer of power.
Voter fraud has posed a persistent challenge in our elections, although its breadth and scope are disputed. By any measure, the allegations of fraud and irregularities in the 2020 election exceed any in our lifetimes.
“And those allegations are not believed just by one individual candidate. Instead, they are widespread.
Reuters/Ipsos polling tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged.’ That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%).
Some Members of Congress disagree with that assessment, as do many members of the media.
“But, whether or not our elected officials or journalists believe it, that deep distrust of our democratic processes will not magically disappear. It should concern us all. And it poses an ongoing threat to the legitimacy of any subsequent administrations.
“Ideally, the courts would have heard evidence and resolved these claims of serious election fraud. Twice, the Supreme Court had the opportunity to do so; twice, the Court declined.
“On January 6, it is incumbent on Congress to vote on whether to certify the 2020 election results. That vote is the lone constitutional power remaining to consider and force resolution of the multiple allegations of serious voter fraud.
At that quadrennial joint session, there is long precedent of Democratic Members of Congress raising objections to presidential election results, as they did in 1969, 2001, 2005, and 2017. And, in both 1969 and 2005, a Democratic Senator joined with a Democratic House Member in forcing votes in both houses on whether to accept the presidential electors being challenged.
“The most direct precedent on this question arose in 1877, following serious allegations of fraud and illegal conduct in the Hayes-Tilden presidential race. Specifically, the elections in three states—Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina—were alleged to have been conducted illegally.
“In 1877, Congress did not ignore those allegations, nor did the media simply dismiss those raising them as radicals trying to undermine democracy. Instead, Congress appointed an Electoral Commission—consisting of five Senators, five House Members, and five Supreme Court Justices—to consider and resolve the disputed returns.
“We should follow that precedent. To wit, Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states. Once completed, individual states would evaluate the Commission’s findings and could convene a special legislative session to certify a change in their vote, if needed.
Accordingly, we intend to vote on January 6 to reject the electors from disputed states as not ‘regularly given’ and ‘lawfully certified’ (the statutory requisite), unless and until that emergency 10-day audit is completed.
“We are not naïve. We fully expect most if not all Democrats, and perhaps more than a few Republicans, to vote otherwise. But support of election integrity should not be a partisan issue. A fair and credible audit—conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20—would dramatically improve Americans’ faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President. We owe that to the People.
“These are matters worthy of the Congress, and entrusted to us to defend. We do not take this action lightly. We are acting not to thwart the democratic process, but rather to protect it. And every one of us should act together to ensure that the election was lawfully conducted under the Constitution and to do everything we can to restore faith in our Democracy.”
The trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took them to school. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

they cannot accept fact these senators are doing this because the most massive vote fraud took place in mankind history.

I'll be happy to bet any Trump supporter $100 that he fails to overturn the election. Put your money where your mouth is, you fucking lunatics.

Look for a poster named Dogbiscuit, and they might be interested. Stupid fool bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is gonna win. I gave them a chance to back out of the bet, but only if they do it by Jan 05. But, I'm guessing that they are going to welsh on it.
You lie !
I told you I wasnt going to bet until I talked my lawyer,
and I have the original post I made in reference to this fact if you want me to make an ass out of you further, but you seem to be doing a great job of that yourself.
I see you dont want to respond to post #36
He’s always been a pro at lying.

No one is expecting what happens on Jan 6 to prevent Joe from being inaugurated. However, it will totally destroy whatever legitimacy he thought he had. Creepy Joe can't possibly keep a straight face if he claims he has a mandate.
I expect it. I expect Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia to flip and decertify Biden's dirty electoral votes giving
Donald Trump a win in the presidential race from Hell.

Look at the facts. State legislators have a Constitutional mandate to override and nullify electoral votes
that have been gained through illegal means.

You seem to be unfamiliar with how this process works. The election results in these states have already been certified. The Electoral College has already certified Biden the winner.
The only remedy is through the court system..which so far has delivered ZERO judgements in Trump's favor. 60 lower court cases and 2 SC cases..dismissed for lack of evidence.
YOu would be lying. As usual. The state legislatures hold power here. They may decertify and your Dem governors can do nothing about it. Try reading the actual way things work.

No one is expecting what happens on Jan 6 to prevent Joe from being inaugurated. However, it will totally destroy whatever legitimacy he thought he had. Creepy Joe can't possibly keep a straight face if he claims he has a mandate.
I expect it. I expect Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia to flip and decertify Biden's dirty electoral votes giving
Donald Trump a win in the presidential race from Hell.

Look at the facts. State legislators have a Constitutional mandate to override and nullify electoral votes
that have been gained through illegal means.

You seem to be unfamiliar with how this process works. The election results in these states have already been certified. The Electoral College has already certified Biden the winner.
The only remedy is through the court system..which so far has delivered ZERO judgements in Trump's favor. 60 lower court cases and 2 SC cases..dismissed for lack of evidence.
YOu would be lying. As usual. The state legislatures hold power here. They may decertify and your Dem governors can do nothing about it. Try reading the actual way things work.
Lol, no. I'm afraid not.

Wow...."Welsh on it?" What a fucking ethnic slur.............

So what happens when yet again these lofty expectations and retarded assumptions fall flat and Joe gets inaugurated. Back to complaining about the deep state conspiracy and leftist terrorist that held the rest of the country hostage? Some Crap like that?
The question is what will you Wile E. Coyotes on the left do when an anvil drops on your heads, when
this attempt to steal the office of the presidency blows up in your faces....again.
Like all your other schemes to remove Trump from office?

In a just country you would all be deported to China or North Korea.
I’d do anything you want. Name it.

W
It looks like Republicans will release the Kraken on Jan 6. It will be fun watching the Republicans explaining to the entire country why Biden is a fraud.

Ten US Senators are discussing plans to join Senator Josh Hawley in objecting to the 2020 fraudulent election results.
According to Jack Posobiec they are upset with Mitch McConnell’s ABSOLUTE failure to follow President Trump’s lead and issue $2,000 checks to the American people.
Seven GOP senators signed the letter and FOUR GOP Senators-elect signed on!
Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Mike Braun (R-Ind.)
Four Senators-Elect signed on:
Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.) Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.) Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.)
Here is the joint statement released on Saturday.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Lauren Bianchi: [email protected] January 2, 2021
Joint Statement from Senators Cruz, Johnson, Lankford, Daines, Kennedy, Blackburn, Braun, Senators-Elect Lummis, Marshall, Hagerty, Tuberville
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senators Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), and Mike Braun (R-Ind.), and Senators-Elect Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.), and Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) issued the following statement in advance of the Electoral College certification process on January 6, 2021:
“America is a Republic whose leaders are chosen in democratic elections. Those elections, in turn, must comply with the Constitution and with federal and state law.
“When the voters fairly decide an election, pursuant to the rule of law, the losing candidate should acknowledge and respect the legitimacy of that election. And, if the voters choose to elect a new office-holder, our Nation should have a peaceful transfer of power.
Voter fraud has posed a persistent challenge in our elections, although its breadth and scope are disputed. By any measure, the allegations of fraud and irregularities in the 2020 election exceed any in our lifetimes.
“And those allegations are not believed just by one individual candidate. Instead, they are widespread.
Reuters/Ipsos polling tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged.’ That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%).
Some Members of Congress disagree with that assessment, as do many members of the media.
“But, whether or not our elected officials or journalists believe it, that deep distrust of our democratic processes will not magically disappear. It should concern us all. And it poses an ongoing threat to the legitimacy of any subsequent administrations.
“Ideally, the courts would have heard evidence and resolved these claims of serious election fraud. Twice, the Supreme Court had the opportunity to do so; twice, the Court declined.
“On January 6, it is incumbent on Congress to vote on whether to certify the 2020 election results. That vote is the lone constitutional power remaining to consider and force resolution of the multiple allegations of serious voter fraud.
At that quadrennial joint session, there is long precedent of Democratic Members of Congress raising objections to presidential election results, as they did in 1969, 2001, 2005, and 2017. And, in both 1969 and 2005, a Democratic Senator joined with a Democratic House Member in forcing votes in both houses on whether to accept the presidential electors being challenged.
“The most direct precedent on this question arose in 1877, following serious allegations of fraud and illegal conduct in the Hayes-Tilden presidential race. Specifically, the elections in three states—Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina—were alleged to have been conducted illegally.
“In 1877, Congress did not ignore those allegations, nor did the media simply dismiss those raising them as radicals trying to undermine democracy. Instead, Congress appointed an Electoral Commission—consisting of five Senators, five House Members, and five Supreme Court Justices—to consider and resolve the disputed returns.
“We should follow that precedent. To wit, Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states. Once completed, individual states would evaluate the Commission’s findings and could convene a special legislative session to certify a change in their vote, if needed.
Accordingly, we intend to vote on January 6 to reject the electors from disputed states as not ‘regularly given’ and ‘lawfully certified’ (the statutory requisite), unless and until that emergency 10-day audit is completed.
“We are not naïve. We fully expect most if not all Democrats, and perhaps more than a few Republicans, to vote otherwise. But support of election integrity should not be a partisan issue. A fair and credible audit—conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20—would dramatically improve Americans’ faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President. We owe that to the People.
“These are matters worthy of the Congress, and entrusted to us to defend. We do not take this action lightly. We are acting not to thwart the democratic process, but rather to protect it. And every one of us should act together to ensure that the election was lawfully conducted under the Constitution and to do everything we can to restore faith in our Democracy.”
When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
GP is 1000 times more credible than CNN or any "news" source you frequent.
Only in the bizzaro alternate reality occupied by tRump supporters.
Why is shit like that all that you have? Scan the ballots. Prove there was no fraud.
lol. prove there was no fraud, he queefs.
Then stop asking Trump for his taxes. Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
We've seen that there's no fraud.

Nobody has seen his taxes.

False equivalency is FALSE.

Unless you can prove the data forensics experts lied you’re in deep shit.
They didn’t necessarily lie. They may just be that delusional.

Either way, their arguments were universally bogus.
Bullshit you proven liar. Examinations of actual machines with their tests run on those machine showed proven switching. Bogus? That would be your pathetic excuse here. Now STFU know nothing.

Forum List

Back