UPDATED: Students Bite The Heads Off Baby Cookies To Show How Much They Love Abortion

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
UPDATED: Students Bite The Heads Off Baby Cookies To Show How Much They Love Abortion

Eating fetus cookies is the latest way that "pro-choice" students are proving that abortion is evil and turns people insane.

Students are posting pictures on facebooks of fetus cookies with their heads bitten off, with slogans telling the world why abortion should be legal.

The most tasteless sign: “Abortion should remain legal because my vagina is too pretty to let a fetus crawl out.” No comment necessary.

I think this story makes it clear that "pro-choice" people are unworthy to have children and should be forcibly sterilized.

OMG OMG OMMG OMG

Not COOKIES!!!

And this is an UPDATE???

That means this is an ongoing story?

Is NOTHING SACRED???

is+nothing+sacred.jpg

Eating fetus cookies is the latest way that "pro-choice" students are proving that abortion is evil and turns people insane.

Students are posting pictures on facebooks of fetus cookies with their heads bitten off, with slogans telling the world why abortion should be legal.

The most tasteless sign: “Abortion should remain legal because my vagina is too pretty to let a fetus crawl out.” No comment necessary.

Looks like your source pulled the article. I call shenanigans.

Oh, and I'm sure you've never eaten any of these:
CC_Heide-Chocolate-Babies-candy-box-1970s.jpg

I think this story makes it clear that "pro-choice" people are unworthy to have children and should be forcibly sterilized.
If her vagina is too pretty to have a fetus crawl out she should be sterilized unless she's going to wait until her vagina is so over used it's baggy and ugly.

“Abortion should remain legal because my vagina is too pretty to let a fetus crawl out.” No comment necessary.

It probably looks like three pounds of used chewing gum surrounded by an afro.

What makes these cookie making companies think that more people will buy their products if they make people shaped cookies? At the end of the day, at least in my opinion anyways, a cookie is still just a cookie.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The right wing death squads need to be mobilized soon.

Forum List

Back