US army prepares forces in South Korea for WMD attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US Army prepares forces in South Korea for WMD attack

The US Army wants its forces deployed in South Korea to train for a potential attack with the use of hazardous materials, which could be radioactive or chemical.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you aren't interested in the information that's your problem don't come to the post.

Hey, doing drills simulating a CBR attack was pretty much routine for the ships I was stationed on while we were heading towards a conflict zone.

And.............during the transit from Norfolk to the Med, battle drills were a daily happening.

Considering that N. Korea now has nukes and has threatened to use them, holding CBR (Chemical, Biological and Radiation) drills just makes sense.

You never served in the military did you, because if you had, you would understand and know why they are doing this.

The US Army wants its forces deployed in South Korea to train for a potential attack with the use of hazardous materials, which could be radioactive or chemical.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you aren't interested in the information that's your problem don't come to the post.
Um...we train for that every once in a while anyways.

Um...we train for that every once in a while anyways.

Ever been a member of the CBR teams and have to dress out in a chem suit and gas mask and spend 45 min. simulating doing a casualty survey after an attack? Those things are hot and miserable in 70 degree weather, imagine doing it in the middle of summer in the Persian Gulf.

I lost a couple of quarts of sweat every time I put the damn thing on.

Forum List

Back