US Border Patrol Restricts Media Access at Mexican Border

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Obama Administration apparently doesn’t approve of Freedom of the Press. Historically, U.S. journalists have reported all over the world during wars and conflict. Our brave journalists were at the front lines in Afghanistan and Iraq reporting but according to federal agents the border is not safe enough to report from. Journalists are being told to leave the Anzalduas International Bridge which connects the city of Mission, Texas, with Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico. This area has always been open to media to report on illegal crossings from Central America....

US Border Patrol Restricts Media Access at Mexican Border | The Gateway Pundit

I read about this but I'm sure they are being THREATENED by this administration with their jobs

the most transparent of all administration EVA remember?

unbelievable what they are doing behind OUR BACKS and people just sit back waiting for the next Amercian Idol

we are done as a country when the citizens don't give a crap to what their government is doing

Ambush kills Top prosecutor, state officials in Nuevo Laredo...
icon_omg.gif

Top prosecutor, state officials assassinated in Mexican border town
Jan. 5, 2017 -- A top Mexican prosecutor and two state officials were assassinated Wednesday night, and another government official was wounded by gunfire, during what officials say was an ambush in the street.
Ricardo Martinez Chavez, regional coordinator for the attorney general's office, and the two others were shot and killed in the Mexican border town of Nuevo Laredo. "I regret and condemn the cowardly murders in Nuevo Laredo of the elements of the PGJ," Francisco Garcia Cabeza de Vaca, governor of Tamaulipas state, tweeted after the killings. "I express my condolences to their families."

Top-prosecutor-state-officials-assassinated-in-Mexican-border-town.jpg

Chavez and the other two victims were leaving a meeting at a government office Wednesday night when they were attacked by gunmen in the intersection, police said. A third official was hospitalized with gunshot wounds. Nuevo Laredo has a history of drug cartel-related violence, as several police chiefs have been targeted by criminals over the past decade. The fighting had cooled for a few years, but flared back up last year as shootouts occureed regularly between law enforcement and drug runners.

Top prosecutor, state officials assassinated in Mexican border town

Forum List

Back