US democracy at stake amid campaign violence, major Jewish group warns

Bond27

Feb 24, 2016

WASHINGTON — Threats of political violence endanger the viability of American democracy, the American Jewish Committee warned Thursday, a day after Republican frontrunner Donald Trump predicted that there would be “riots” if his party tried to edge him out through a brokered convention.

“I think you’d have riots. I think you’d have riots,” Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN. “I’m representing a tremendous many, many millions of people.”

Although the AJC’s statement did not mention any candidates by name, its dire warnings seemed to reflect directly on Trump’s comments.

“Violence and threats of violence have no place in American politics. There should be no threats to disrupt political rallies and no threats to disrupt a convention if a candidate is denied the nomination by his party’s convention,” the organization admonished. “Too many democracies have failed, to be replaced by autocratic governments, when violence became a sanctioned political tool, especially by those who feel disenfranchised and choose not to await ordinary change at the ballot box.”

Warning that “nothing less than the survival of American democracy is at stake,” the AJC emphasized that “we hope that the violence seen so far is an aberration which stops now,” and called on “those who have resorted to, or sanctioned, violence” to “repudiate it now.”

Odium Steve_McGarrett tinydancer

What are they worried about? Why are they interfering? They are pretty much telling us beforehand that Trump will be denied nomination and we should tolerate it, or else 'democracy' will die. This is laughable.

I don't even know what kind of 'violence' they've been witnessing. The situation hasn't been violent at all, with exception of minor incidents instigated by Bernie supporters.

They are scared their grip on absolute power is coming to a screeching halt. Trump owes his rise to power to ANYONE but the voters who are voting for him and NOTHING they dig up on him is going to trip him up. Wouldn't you be scared if you spent over 100 years slowly destroying a country and all of a sudden someone is close enough to power that they can destroy your grip? I would be. I hope Trump understands the danger he is in and its going to get worse. They will NOT let loose of the reigns without bloodshed and the ones that have tried lost their lives unfortunately.

WASHINGTON — Threats of political violence endanger the viability of American democracy, the American Jewish Committee warned Thursday, a day after Republican frontrunner Donald Trump predicted that there would be “riots” if his party tried to edge him out through a brokered convention.

“I think you’d have riots. I think you’d have riots,” Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN. “I’m representing a tremendous many, many millions of people.”

Although the AJC’s statement did not mention any candidates by name, its dire warnings seemed to reflect directly on Trump’s comments.

“Violence and threats of violence have no place in American politics. There should be no threats to disrupt political rallies and no threats to disrupt a convention if a candidate is denied the nomination by his party’s convention,” the organization admonished. “Too many democracies have failed, to be replaced by autocratic governments, when violence became a sanctioned political tool, especially by those who feel disenfranchised and choose not to await ordinary change at the ballot box.”

Warning that “nothing less than the survival of American democracy is at stake,” the AJC emphasized that “we hope that the violence seen so far is an aberration which stops now,” and called on “those who have resorted to, or sanctioned, violence” to “repudiate it now.”

What are they worried about? Why are they interfering? They are pretty much telling us beforehand that Trump will be denied nomination and we should tolerate it, or else 'democracy' will die. This is laughable.

I don't even know what kind of 'violence' they've been witnessing. The situation hasn't been violent at all, with exception of minor incidents instigated by Bernie supporters.

They are perfectly happy as long as Trump's rallies are the ones being disrupted. It's time for the American people to wake up!

They are terrified of Trump awakening the silent white majority of Nationalists and they're afraid of him when he stated he's proud of his German blood and heritage.

They are terrified of Trump awakening the silent white majority of Nationalists and they're afraid of him when he stated he's proud of his German blood and heritage.
Absolutely. Do any of yall read between the lines at what Trump is TRULY trying to say and wants to say? I have many times...its looking good for us when he is elected.

Absolutely. Do any of yall read between the lines at what Trump is TRULY trying to say and wants to say? I have many times...its looking good for us when he is elected.

Who is "us"? The Nazi Party? BTW, Trump has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren.

Who is "us"? The Nazi Party? BTW, Trump has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren.
Fuck off degenerate scum. You deserve no answers just a swift end.

Trump has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren.
She converted because of her husband. That's not her dad's fault.

The Nazi Party has not existed since 1945. I see you failed history.

Your idol Hitler killed my grandparents, but I will get no "swift end" from you! I've read your previous posts, Mr. Grand Wizard of the KKK. You think the Jews are trying to take the country from "whites" to give it to the minorities. What a sicko!! You spend all day on these Boards instead of working for a living. If you lose this country to Asians and Jews, it will be because of your laziness and ignorance.

Your idol Hitler killed my grandparents, but I will get no "swift end" from you! I've read your previous posts, Mr. Grand Wizard of the KKK. You think the Jews are trying to take the country from "whites" to give it to the minorities. What a sicko!! You spend all day on these Boards instead of working for a living. If you lose this country to Asians and Jews, it will be because of your laziness and ignorance.
Good. Obviously didn't end your entire bloodline. Shame. Oh and Hitler is just ONE of my idols. He showed what could be possible when white men and women stood up to the jewish menace and fought back. Next time it will be a permanent fix.

It was The 1965 Open Immigration Act perpetrated by Jews that began the death of America and why we are having so many problems with 3rd worlders infiltrating our country.Here Are The Names Of The Jews Behind The Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of
American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)

* Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

* Congressman Emanuel Celler, who fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

* Leo Pfeffer, a so-called, “Jewish Intellect,” (translate, “Christ-Hater”), wrote many treatises and books that propagandized for open immigration.

* Norman Podhoretz, a former leftist, now a Jewish “neo-con,” (he’s still a leftist), also wrote many articles promoting open immigration.

* Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.

It was The 1965 Open Immigration Act perpetrated by Jews that began the death of America and why we are having so many problems with 3rd worlders infiltrating our country.Here Are The Names Of The Jews Behind The Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

* Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

* Congressman Emanuel Celler, who fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

* Leo Pfeffer, a so-called, “Jewish Intellect,” (translate, “Christ-Hater”), wrote many treatises and books that propagandized for open immigration.

* Norman Podhoretz, a former leftist, now a Jewish “neo-con,” (he’s still a leftist), also wrote many articles promoting open immigration.

* Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.
That was a large step. Didn't help the US declared war on Germany and attacked a racially aware country we could have allied with and destroyed the Jewish grip on the world.

...........:rolleyes-41:

That was a large step. Didn't help the US declared war on Germany and attacked a racially aware country we could have allied with and destroyed the Jewish grip on the world.
Patton did say we fought on the wrong side.

Patton did say we fought on the wrong side.
Yep. We saw what happened to him...would have made a great president.

12654645_1146509675383443_3281650609617278247_n.png

Hmmmm....did this Jewish group actually mention the people who were actually violent....the democrats who actually disrupted the Trump rally to the point they had to cancel it....

Jewish people in the United States still don't get it....the democrats are the very thing they need to worry about.....and yet they vote for them.....

Forum List

Back