US embassy personnel shot in Venezuela

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
AFP: Two US embassy personnel shot in Venezuela

Two employees of the US embassy in Venezuela were shot and wounded early Tuesday in the capital Caracas, in a murky incident that local media and a police source said took place at a strip club.

"We can confirm that two members of the US embassy in Caracas were injured during an incident early this morning," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters in Washington.

I've been to plenty of foreign countries on official orders. I recall being told several times in different deployments to stay away from strip clubs and whore houses. Since I've been married I haven't even had the incination to visit one even while here in the states, but I never would have risked my career for titties and beer.

I can't believe we have personel in our embassies that don't have sense enough not to go into places like that, even if they're allowed to, and I'm under the impression from my own experience that they're not allowed to.

Two employees of the US embassy in Venezuela were shot and wounded early Tuesday in the capital Caracas, in a murky incident that local media and a police source said took place at a strip club.

"We can confirm that two members of the US embassy in Caracas were injured during an incident early this morning," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters in Washington.

I've been to plenty of foreign countries on official orders. I recall being told several times in different deployments to stay away from strip clubs and whore houses. Since I've been married I haven't even had the incination to visit one even while here in the states, but I never would have risked my career for titties and beer.

I can't believe we have personel in our embassies that don't have sense enough not to go into places like that, even if they're allowed to, and I'm under the impression from my own experience that they're not allowed to.

Yeah, so unbelievable. Strip clubs? No way!

What man gets into shady situations when Titties and beer are involved anyway?

Answer: All of them

Did you say.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y]Frank Zappa - Titties and beer (with subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Get's um all the time.

Investigate!

Forum List

Back