US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

C03wLC-XEAETU8_.jpg:large

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
Why now?

I believe it's actually Obama being partisan! Obama has had nearly eight years to respond to Russia/Putin. I believe Obama true objective is to create as many rode blocks for Trump as possible more so than to punish Putin. Obama is burning bridges during his last month as president.

That is retarded.
Actually, it is naïve to not give that theory serious consideration.

The move with the UN and Israel.....and now this....

Seems to me Trump is walking into an even bigger disaster than it was a week ago.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

Holy shit--white house intelligence officers? Of course they wouldn't be "republican intelligence officials"--LOL Hmm. I would think this spells TREASON.

Russian diplomats makes sense because they were in contact with the Trump campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

And down--down--down goes Comrade Trump.

20817865-standard.jpg

IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- he has been taking it from Putin and all the others . He did this just to try to box Trump in . I hope that the TRUMP unceremoniously rescinds everything that mrobama tries to do OldLady !!

Really. So you're up Putin's ass, too. Kinda' crowded in there, isn't it, comrade?
Funny how all you righties used to call liberals communists. Now you are one.

Why now?

I believe it's actually Obama being partisan! Obama has had nearly eight years to respond to Russia/Putin. I believe Obama true objective is to create as many rode blocks for Trump as possible more so than to punish Putin. Obama is burning bridges during his last month as president.
Why now? Because Russia sold the DNC stuff to Wikileaks during this year's election. Obama didn't pursue it until the election was over to avoid being accused of interfering with the election.
Maybe Obama is burning bridges, maybe he's just doing his job til the end of his term. Trump has planned to burn them if he doesn't, so what's the difference.
Oh really? He wouldn't have said a word if Clinton won the election. He is just trying to destroy our relations with other countries. And Putin knows it.

His answer today was, Putin: Obama is in the death throes of a political corpse!" Putin is really scared. lol. He sees it for what it is. A desperate president trying to create a legacy and cause problems for the next president who he hates.

I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid? Do you honestly believe that the US would make a move like this if they didn't have hard evidence implicating Russia? You're still listening to Wikileaks of all things LOL? You do realize Assange has a major agenda, don't you?

Get a clue. The US government HAS evidence and every intelligence department is in 100% agreement. End of story.

Why now?

That is retarded.
So is laughing alone.

Is it?

December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)
John McCain needs to retire.
December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)

Two more dumbasses that need to go. Any chance you can convince Idiot Obama and FrankenKerry to take them along when they clear out of government on the 20th?
Uh Oh. Looks like you've got the Speaker of the House

Paul Ryan: 'Overdue' Sanctions 'Appropriate Way to End Eight Years of Failed Policy With Russia' http://bit.ly/2hzZP08

C03o8vmXUAAuSg6.jpg

99 Senators believe Russia was involved

And 97 other senators to go...

MSM is a CONTROLLED SOURCE THEY ARE ASSISTING IN OBAMA WHO IS SETTING RUSSIA UP AND BLAMING THEM WAKE THE FK UP! In order for your loser Obama to stay in OFFICE A THIRD TERM it's called START A WAR that is one possibility of why.

Why now?

That is retarded.

Seems to me Trump is walking into an even bigger disaster than it was a week ago.

Nutbags always accuse others of doing that which they have done.

"Taking it from Putin" What do you mean, where is the evidence?

Oh, you mean he should do something about the fact that Trump won the election while Hillary lost, which all of this is really about, the democrats assigning the blame for their failures to everyone but themselves. Yes indeed he should. He should call everyone to accept the results of democracy and stop living in denial making excuses and claiming that Russia elected the president elect.

Last edited:
John McCain needs to retire.

Two more dumbasses that need to go. Any chance you can convince Idiot Obama and FrankenKerry to take them along when they clear out of government on the 20th?
Uh Oh. Looks like you've got the Speaker of the House

Paul Ryan: 'Overdue' Sanctions 'Appropriate Way to End Eight Years of Failed Policy With Russia' http://bit.ly/2hzZP08

C03o8vmXUAAuSg6.jpg

99 Senators believe Russia was involved

And 97 other senators to go...

MSM is a CONTROLLED SOURCE THEY ARE ASSISTING IN OBAMA WHO IS SETTING RUSSIA UP AND BLAMING THEM WAKE THE FK UP! In order for your loser Obama to stay in OFFICE A THIRD TERM it's called START A WAR that is one possibility of why.
Won't happen but the miserables do seem to want to make things as rotten as possible if they can in the next month for the incoming administration.

what is this supposed to represent?
It's supposed to stun you into submission. Looky at all them names!
who are they? it's a table with names, whoop-ti-do.

I want to know which ones are the russians. And I want to know how they got in. What happened to the firewall?]

Email addresses are public information phishing isn't a crime that I'm aware of. one should be smart enough to avoid them.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

Is this your best response to "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"? Perhaps the CIA should get out of the business of doing what they feel is "in this country's own best interests"? Personally I believe this administration should produce more definitive proof beyond speculation and plausible senerios

I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid? Do you honestly believe that the US would make a move like this if they didn't have hard evidence implicating Russia? You're still listening to Wikileaks of all things LOL? You do realize Assange has a major agenda, don't you?

Get a clue. The US government HAS evidence and every intelligence department is in 100% agreement. End of story.
Yes I do. At this moment, Obama is the most juvenile partisan president we ever had, IMO. I expect bullshit like this from him. You should to if you have been following that dumbfuck for the last 8 years

Why now?

That is retarded.

Nutbags always accuse others of doing that which they have done.
And Obummer knows the US has hacked the computers of foreign nations.

Forum List

Back