US Intel Report Indicated 2 People Associated with Russian Intel Knew About Dossier Research – Same Month Rosenstein Signed FISA Warrant

The biggest scandal in US history is about to start getting into the spotlight as soon as AG Barr and Durham have all of the evidence gathered. Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, and then up and down the chain....had better lawyer up.
It won’t. You guys are turning some problems with a single warrant into the biggest scandal in US history and it’s ridiculous.

No one you’ve listed has any evidence of any criminal acts In order to get Trump because they weren’t out to get Trump.

I'm sure you'd say the EXACT same thing had Bush made his FBI swear out fake FISA warrants to spy on Born in Kenya Obama

Obama didn't make anyone swear out a fake warrant on anyone. That was a decision made at the FBI on their own accord given the Trump campaign's "cozy" relationship with Russians who were currently engaged in illegal activities to benefit their campaign.

So you say. Let's see what Brennan and Clapper say after they've been waterboarded

Why the fuck were we fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq when the biggest fucking threat to our freedoms was in the Obama White House

The biggest scandal in US history is about to start getting into the spotlight as soon as AG Barr and Durham have all of the evidence gathered. Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, and then up and down the chain....had better lawyer up.
It won’t. You guys are turning some problems with a single warrant into the biggest scandal in US history and it’s ridiculous.

No one you’ve listed has any evidence of any criminal acts In order to get Trump because they weren’t out to get Trump.

I'm sure you'd say the EXACT same thing had Bush made his FBI swear out fake FISA warrants to spy on Born in Kenya Obama

Obama didn't make anyone swear out a fake warrant on anyone. That was a decision made at the FBI on their own accord given the Trump campaign's "cozy" relationship with Russians who were currently engaged in illegal activities to benefit their campaign.

So you say. Let's see what Brennan and Clapper say after they've been waterboarded
I really don’t care to partake in your violent fantasies.

They weren't out to get Trump?

Aug. 8, 2016, exchange of texts
Page:
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”
Strzok: “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

Aug. 15, 2016, text
Strzok to Page:
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before 40.”

Forum List

Back