US issues first gender neutral passport

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Trump and Cult members will be going bonkers over this! I love anything that pisses them off, because that means it's good for the country.

Thank God Trump no longer has Twitter and Facebook to flood with lies about this.

Trump and Cult members will be going bonkers over this! I love anything that pisses them off, because that means it's good for the country.

Thank God Trump no longer has Twitter and Facebook to flood with lies about this.

I'll love it when it is denied entry in countries for not having a valid passport.

Amazing.

ok, i had to bend over backwards to correct the spelling of my middle name on my birth certificate. it was that or change it on every other legal document. but it had to be done before i could be issued a passport.

all you have to do anymore is prove how you feel, not who you are.

Faggotry2.jpg

Forum List

Back