Us Logging Jobs Sacrificed For Nothing

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I don't give a fuck about saving trees because of the environment. I give a fuck about saving trees because they are beautiful and they make this rock worth living on.

Logging companies could have saved those jobs if they put some more effort into replanting.

I think we have already cut down far too many trees. I think it is time give the trees a break! Let the logging companies go into the tree planting business instead.

Alrdy are planting trees,,,which is wrong thing to do...doesnt anyone read..........doesnt matter tipping points and all....we're all dead....runaway warming now......thanks libs.

Circular timed logging was recognized as early as the teens in the last century; however, almost all companies before the Great Depression were engaged in "cut out get out" profits.

The major danger is to the American timber industry from the Canadians. They keep buying out American companies and closing them down to maximize Canadian timber company profits in shipping raw and milled lumber south.

According to this article is should be the approved method clear cut and move on. We need to save the planet and time is running out.

According to this article is should be the approved method clear cut and move on. We need to save the planet and time is running out.

We will not save the planet by cutting down more trees. That is ridiculous. Don't you have something more important to worry about other than destroying trees and robbing birds, squirrels and other creatures of their shelter? Did you run out of glue traps or something?

We will not save the planet by cutting down more trees. That is ridiculous. Don't you have something more important to worry about other than destroying trees and robbing birds, squirrels and other creatures of their shelter? Did you run out of glue traps or something?
You mean greenies got no idea....who'dathunk.........bunch a flatearthers

After we got hitched almost 20 years ago, our first Christmas tree was a 3 ft. tall fir complete with root ball. It wintered out in the shed until the ground thawed enough to plant it. We repeated this practice about 10 times over the next 13 years.

I occasionally drive by the old place (moved 6 years ago) and those trees today are anywhere from 10 to 25 ft. tall.

I guess our Carbon Footprint "Karma" is in the good. :thup:

I have 43 wooded acres and the beetles are killing off the oaks, now I have more black berries and Mulberry trees...

Trees absorb carbon dioxide and give off oxygen. Imagine the benefit if, instead of planting ethanol-bound corn, we planted those 39 million acres in trees.

Agriculture is the culprit in the degradation of our planet, not hydrocarbons.

Fuck the farmer.

Trees absorb carbon dioxide and give off oxygen. Imagine the benefit if, instead of planting ethanol-bound corn, we planted those 39 million acres in trees.

Fuck the farmer.
Only the female ones...

Fuck the farmer.
Only the female ones...
They do have a habit of bull dozing off many acres of trees just to plant grasses for hay.

Fuck the farmer.
According to current green logic you would kill us all with that plan.

Forum List

Back