Us Logging Jobs Sacrificed For Nothing

Alrdy are planting trees,,,which is wrong thing to do...doesnt anyone read..........doesnt matter tipping points and all....we're all dead....runaway warming now......thanks libs.

The math doesn't add up. It's just like the CAGW CO2 crap math..

Increased temp > increased plant growth > Increased bio mass degradation > increased CO2 > increased clouds and thermal convection > Cooling .. This is a natural process of warming and why CO2 ALWAYS follows in about 200 years.

Planting trees > increases CO2 uptake > Increases water vapor at sea level > increased clouds and thermal convection > Cooling

As we increase biomass we will indeed, at some point, begin to cool. Tipping point? Not sure there is one for Biomass.

After we got hitched almost 20 years ago, our first Christmas tree was a 3 ft. tall fir complete with root ball. It wintered out in the shed until the ground thawed enough to plant it. We repeated this practice about 10 times over the next 13 years.

I occasionally drive by the old place (moved 6 years ago) and those trees today are anywhere from 10 to 25 ft. tall.

I guess our Carbon Footprint "Karma" is in the good. :thup:

This is ... excellent. I was going to say fine, but I got spanked last time I said that.

I have 43 wooded acres and the beetles are killing off the oaks, now I have more black berries and Mulberry trees...
Make more pies. :slap:
I can't stop eating them while picking to have enough...

Save enough for the cobbler. I make an excellent blackberry cobbler.
I'd love for you to do that. My Grangma made killer cobbler, but she was a baker for a living...My crust is not so hot...I never really worked at it...

After we got hitched almost 20 years ago, our first Christmas tree was a 3 ft. tall fir complete with root ball. It wintered out in the shed until the ground thawed enough to plant it. We repeated this practice about 10 times over the next 13 years.

I occasionally drive by the old place (moved 6 years ago) and those trees today are anywhere from 10 to 25 ft. tall.

This is ... excellent. I was going to say fine, but I got spanked last time I said that.
Who spanked you?

I have 43 wooded acres and the beetles are killing off the oaks, now I have more black berries and Mulberry trees...
Make more pies. :slap:
I can't stop eating them while picking to have enough...

Save enough for the cobbler. I make an excellent blackberry cobbler.
I'd love for you to do that. My Grangma made killer cobbler, but she was a baker for a living...My crust is not so hot...I never really worked at it...

I don't know if I can compete with Grammy who baked all her life, but my crust is good. I'll make you one when our paths cross.

Who spanked you?

Mr H sent me to the bitch slap thread. I view it as a spank, cause bitch slaps are just mean.

Who spanked you?

Mr H sent me to the bitch slap thread. I view it as a spank, cause bitch slaps are just mean.
Take it to heart. It is both discipline and honor.

The Birtch-Slap is not bestowed upon all.

Consider yourself... anointed.

Who spanked you?

You know... part of the family.

Part of the furniture...

Who spanked you?

You know... part of the family.

Part of the furniture...

happy-slap-escalation-o.gif

Who spanked you?
THE SPANKER! :slap:

Who spanked you?

1342708863739_9591132.png

Who spanked you?
THE SPANKER! :slap:
MjAxMi00NThiZDFiNGM3MTdjNjI2.png

Obviously we need a plan to confront the dangerous menace we have allowed and been encouraged to grow among us. We could agent Orange them or pay a bounty for each tree removed with appropriate benefit legals attached. 10 makes you a citizen of the planet...100 a soldier for the planet 1000 a Saint of the planet. No time to waste tipping points and settled science too.

Forum List

Back