US Marines drink the blood of beheaded cobras

Got to be fake....every one of those Marines would be court marshaled for risking damage to government property...no way their commander would allow this and no way do real Marines act like that....

Just wonderful.... corona novel virus came from eating snake meat, so the rumor goes....

This screams fake news, I hope it is....

Just wonderful.... corona novel virus came from eating snake meat, so the rumor goes....

Snake meat should be good eating for someone trying to survive off the land, but it needs to be well cooked.

Last edited:
No surprise. I understand all Special Forces learn to eat stuff that would make goats puke.

As a child I was taught to eat what was on the plate, cuz nothing else would be served.

Protein is protein, folks. Survivalists eat grubs and beetles and all kinds of shit; it's common.

In some countries, it's a munchy snack to eat fried bugs, nice and crunchy.

Over the weekend, I watched They Shall Not Grow Old, a Peter Jackson documentary about the ordinary soldier's experience in WWI.
I was so gagging I had to walk out of the room at one point.

Those were some tough guys, I'll tell ya.

Would you rather they die of thirst or hunger?
That's the point, Jill. Most of us, probably all of us, have never been truly hungry. I remember some of the old WWII stories of Americans who were Japanese prisoners and their stories of horrific hunger were nothing like our whining if we miss a couple of meals. We like to THINK we would turn away from disgusting food, but none of us has been tested.

These people are sick....
Welcome to the jungle: US Marines drink the blood of beheaded cobras and chomp on tarantulas and scorpions as they learn survival skills during wargame exercises in Thailand
US Marines take part in war games exercise that teaches them how to survive in the Thai jungle | Daily Mail Online

If you're hungry enough and or thirsty enough you'll eat or drink almost anything in order to survive. Of course if you'd rather die then go right ahead and die.
I've had survival training and I'm still here so there is that. I've never drank snake blood but I had eaten snake meat and yes it tasted like chicken. Earth worm stew wasn't really all that bad, the secret is flavoring it up with plenty of gathered herbs.

Meaheads will kill and eat their children if given the order.
YES SIR ! More merit badges coming, hero..

The rumors are false. The virus was made in a lab.

These people are sick....
Welcome to the jungle: US Marines drink the blood of beheaded cobras and chomp on tarantulas and scorpions as they learn survival skills during wargame exercises in Thailand
US Marines take part in war games exercise that teaches them how to survive in the Thai jungle | Daily Mail Online
iu

You can live on it, but it tastes like shit

Forum List

Back