US Says Pro-Ukrainian Group Bombed Nord Stream.

Tucker Carlson: $80,000 a month to Biden's junkie son was the best investment of Ukrainian oligarchs
Yeah, what Tucker forgot to tell everyone during all the NYPost laptop fuss (back when it might have made a difference...), was how he and Hunter have been best buds for years...

I hate hypocrites as much as I hate liars...

Maybe the people who blew up the Nord Stream were the ones who tried to stop it, promised to end it and celebrated after it happened? Naw! No way!

"Swedish prosecutors said Thursday that the most likely culprit behind the Nord Stream explosions was the state. But they warned that it is still unclear what that state is, and hinted that it is likely to remain so."

That state should not be mentioned

"Swedish prosecutors said Thursday that the most likely culprit behind the Nord Stream explosions was the state. But they warned that it is still unclear what that state is, and hinted that it is likely to remain so."

That state should not be mentioned
Every one is a suspect because almost everyone hates Putin's putrid pariah state.

US Says Pro-Ukrainian Group Bombed Nord Stream.​

I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don’t believe anything the Government tells me ~ George Carlin

Forum List

Back