US Senator Rubio tweets picture of Gaddafi’s murder as a threat to Maduro

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
US Senator Marco Rubio has posted a picture of the brutal murder of late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in a less-than-subtle threat to Venezuela’s Maduro. Twitter blasted Rubio as a manic warmonger… who has extremely poor taste.

The two pictures –one showing Gaddafi while still in power, the other showing the Libyan leader being tortured minutes before his brutal murder– were posted by Sen. Rubio (R-FL) on Twitter without any caption. Yet, given his open calls for an armed insurrection in the Latin American country to depose President Nicolas Maduro, the message was clear.
~Continued~
‘Sick & twisted’: US Senator Rubio tweets picture of Gaddafi’s murder as a threat to Maduro

Who does this little Desi Arnaz Jr wannabe think he is ?

Is he trying to out-evil Hillary ?
177971-moammar-gadhafi-dead-final-moments-captured-before-the-mad-dog-died-gr.jpg

US Senator Marco Rubio has posted a picture of the brutal murder of late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in a less-than-subtle threat to Venezuela’s Maduro. Twitter blasted Rubio as a manic warmonger… who has extremely poor taste.

The two pictures –one showing Gaddafi while still in power, the other showing the Libyan leader being tortured minutes before his brutal murder– were posted by Sen. Rubio (R-FL) on Twitter without any caption. Yet, given his open calls for an armed insurrection in the Latin American country to depose President Nicolas Maduro, the message was clear.
~Continued~
‘Sick & twisted’: US Senator Rubio tweets picture of Gaddafi’s murder as a threat to Maduro

Maduro is just being given a warning.

I don't know what will happen to him when Venezuelan Communism falls, but if I were advising Nick I'd tell him to keep his bags packed be prepared for a midnight flight to Teheran.

Venezuela was always one of my top contenders for where Trump would choose to play with his military toys. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he abandoned Guaido and declared victory anyways.

what Rubio did is completely against the Twitter terms of service agreement.

Twitter should ban Rubio for life for posting such garbage.

The long arm of the Koch's is involved of course.

Trump promises “democracy and freedom” to Venezuela, delivered by Elliott Abrams who brought you illegal wars, coups, and support for dictatorships; and Mike Pompeo and VP Pence, both with deep ties to the Koch brothers who need Venezuelan heavy crude to feed their Texas refinery.

~Continued~

Who cares?

Forum List

Back