US soldier posts amazing response to anti-trans Caitlyn Jenner trolls

Just a point of debate here stupid. Can you still call Jenner a trans AFTER complete surgery? Are YOU not advancing the case of hateful bigotry by doing so? Oh I forgot, that IS what ALL Guno posts are.
Carry on.

Just a point of debate here stupid. Can you still call Jenner a trans AFTER complete surgery? Are YOU not advancing the case of hateful bigotry by doing so? Oh I forgot, that IS what ALL Guno posts are.
Carry on.

Has not yet finished all surgery

to be honest, yes she will always be transgender. It is wonderful that she can go through this to be the person she was inside.

Oh the abuse................poor Bruce..............uh.......Kate.............uh.......................

You know...........the confused...........ma.........uh..........wo............whatever..........

1j6V6E0.gif

Carry on.

to be honest, yes she will always be transgender. It is wonderful that she can go through this to be the person she was inside.
Your post brought a chunk of wretch to my throat.

Well the Arthur Ashe Award is as worthless as the Nobel Peace Prize. Giving an award for the flavor of the month is no award.

Carry on.

I thought Liberal were all about science. Bruce Jenner is a man. He possesses X and Y sex chromosomes. He will ALWAYS possess X and Y chromosomes. What he "feels" he is is irrelevant.

Well that's all fine and dandy and he's welcome to his opinions, but it doesn't change the way I feel about the issue. I think giving the award to Jenner was just a bunch of PC bullshit, and there were other people more deserving.

Carry on.

"She" ? Is Jenner a woman ?

Carry on.

I've yet to have one single liberal who refers to Jenner as a "she" answer my question as whether Jenner is currently a woman.
The use of the term "she" has always been used to reference a female, a human woman in this case.
Just because someone wants to be referred to as a she doesn't mean they are, and until Jenner actually has the required surgeries Jenner is a man, therefore Jenner is a "he".
We should stop this PC nonsense at once and call HIM what HE is.

And by the way, if I were a woman I would be insulted that someone believes they can just decide one day to become a woman when they've lived as a man for decades. Isn't that just a bit condescending ?

Carry on.

I've yet to have one single liberal who refers to Jenner as a "she" answer my question as whether Jenner is currently a woman.
The use of the term "she" has always been used to reference a female, a human woman in this case.
Just because someone wants to be referred to as a she doesn't mean they are, and until Jenner actually has the required surgeries Jenner is a man, therefore Jenner is a "he".

And by the way, if I were a woman I would be insulted that someone believes they can just decide one day to become a woman when they've lived as a man for decades. Isn't that just a bit condescending ?
" IT" is not currently a woman. Genetics would STILL show male.
Same lamp just a different shade.

Carry on.

" IT" is not currently a woman. Genetics would STILL show male.
Same lamp just a different shade.

Take a dodge minivan and put corvette nameplates on it. Anyone who thinks its a corvette is a certified head job.

Forum List

Back