US taxpayer fund Ukraine group wHI has “enemies list with Trump and dozens of other conservatives on it.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess it’s not enough for Biden to by weaponizing his DOJ against Trump and others. Now the money he has been pushing for is going to a group that has an enemies list with several prominent Republicans on it, most notably Trump.

The moonbats shit themselves over Nixon's reputed enemies list.

Now...

giphy.gif

Whining about government's dirty tricks being dreamed up to stop Trump is not going to work. Trump's side needs to be more proactive on stopping the dirty tricks by understanding that nothing is out of bounds by the establishment and the sitting president..

Expect everything and anything to be used by Biden to stop Trump.

America's war against Russia must not be interfered with by Trump!

I guess it’s not enough for Biden to by weaponizing his DOJ against Trump and others. Now the money he has been pushing for is going to a group that has an enemies list with several prominent Republicans on it, most notably Trump.

You guys did try to kill them recently, and tRump has been a Putin fluffer all along.

Not sure why you're surprised...?

All of the people on that list are shit people.

The government didn’t fund that. Also it links to an article about opposition to Ukrainian aid. Those are republicans mostly.

You know if you'd stop acting like an idiot people might respond to more of your posts.

Bye
Ok, so you accuse me of something then when asked to show where I did it you whine and cry like a little bitch.

Cool, Run away, bitch.

Forum List

Back