US teen tells how he killed his mother and sister after Halloween movie inspired him

The 2nd Amendment has been around since 1791. Hence, guns have been available well over 2 centuries (200+ years). Only in the last 50 years (starting with University of Texas shooting) have we seen a spike in terrorist mass shootings by mentally deranged people. Why is that? The guns have always been around. Why the spike? Is it a break down in our culture? Hollywood, media, and Literature have a profound impact on behavior. It may be time to regulate content when it comes to sex and violence.......Liberals are going to love that.

I am not even sure WTF that is even suppose to mean. The gun didn't make him kill his parents what he was taught or learned made him kill his parents.

Nonsense

COMPLETE NONSENSE

Hundreds of millions of people watch violent movies and play violent games. None of them kill. So lets limit their rights because of the actions of a few?

With this mentality we will have no freedoms in the end.

So what is your solution? Do nothing and live with the carnage? Of course most people will not kill but what do we do with these kids that outright tell us why they did what they did?

Lock them up and mourn for the loss. End of story.

When will people learn you can't legislate morality or sanity?

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes bottom line is there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
2. If you decided right now you wanted to kill your neighbor, you could, and no one could stop you.
3. Thats reality.
4. Its always been that way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nonsense

COMPLETE NONSENSE

Hundreds of millions of people watch violent movies and play violent games. None of them kill. So lets limit their rights because of the actions of a few?

With this mentality we will have no freedoms in the end.

So what is your solution? Do nothing and live with the carnage? Of course most people will not kill but what do we do with these kids that outright tell us why they did what they did?

Lock them up and mourn for the loss. End of story.

When will people learn you can't legislate morality or sanity?

All laws are predicated by morality. I am not sure how you think otherwise. Why do we have laws against me taking your stuff?

So the bottom line for you is that we can do nothing except live with these senseless killings.

I am not even sure I believe we should ban the movies or games, all I know is that by the testimony of those doing the killing the movies and games are the commonality. I don't believe any of them said that they killed because of the movies. I am thinking the movies may have removed any prohibition they may have had towards killing but were not the reason. Much like the Army trains people to kill but the people don't kill because of their training, they will kill because they were trained but do it for reasons such a patriotism.

Sorry bout that,

2. If you decided right now you wanted to kill your neighbor, you could, and no one could stop you.
3. Thats reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What stops you from killing your neighbor?

The 2nd Amendment has been around since 1791. Hence, guns have been available well over 2 centuries (200+ years). Only in the last 50 years (starting with University of Texas shooting) have we seen a spike in terrorist mass shootings by mentally deranged people. Why is that? The guns have always been around. Why the spike? Is it a break down in our culture? Hollywood, media, and Literature have a profound impact on behavior. It may be time to regulate content when it comes to sex and violence.......Liberals are going to love that.

I think there is more access to guns now then even 20 years ago. But all the guns do is increase the death toll or the rate of death.

Sorry bout that,

1. Love your avi, Freewill.
2. Bottom line is we all have *Freewill*.
3. To do evil on our left hand or good on our right hand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Thats reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. *LOVE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Thats reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. *LOVE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOVE? That is morality and a lot say we can't have laws based on morality. Besides that your neighbor is boning your wife, stole your lawn mower, and is a devout racists.

Sorry bout that,

1. Love your avi, Freewill.
2. Bottom line is we all have *Freewill*.
3. To do evil on our left hand or good on our right hand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, we do have free will to do good or evil. I am sure that the boy who did the murder at the time thought he was doing the greater good by ridding the world of his racist mother and sister. After the murders his thoughts were, not remorse but, his life would now be "messed up." (Which is not to say love is not a factor it is to question what is it that you "LOVE?")

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. *LOVE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOVE? That is morality and a lot say we can't have laws based on morality. Besides that your neighbor is boning your wife, stole your lawn mower, and is a devout racists.

1. You want to know why these sort of mass murders take place I bet?
2. The reason more and more mass murders take place now is what we are doing to the children before they get into school rooms, we inject them with huge amounts of toxins which make them autistic in nature, deformed emotionally which inturn kills or deminishes their capability to *LOVE*.
3. That is the answer you seek, live long and *LOVE* always.
4. And don't have your children poisoned at a young age, trust me on this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. *LOVE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You want to know why these sort of mass murders take place I bet?
2. The reason more and more mass murders take place now is what we are doing to the children before they get into school rooms, we inject them with huge amounts of toxins which make them autistic in nature, deformed emotionally which inturn kills or deminishes their capability to *LOVE*.
3. That is the answer you seek, live long and *LOVE* always.
4. And don't have your children poisoned at a young age, trust me on this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOVE.....what?????

Sorry bout that,

1. *Love is the answer*!
2. And you know that, for sure.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. *Love is the answer*!
2. And you know that, for sure.:clap2:

Regards,