US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

What does the national anthem have to do with the President?

How many conservatives knelt during the anthem to protest Obama?

Trump used the flag and national anthem as political pawns.

"Trump: NFL players who don't stand during National Anthem maybe 'shouldn't be in the country'"

Wrong, the assholes protesting the anthem did that. All President Trump did was give his opinion about them which is in line with the vast majority of America.

exactly. The crisis with NFL players disrespecting veterans and the Middle Class by kneeling during "The Star Spangled Banner" started before the Trumpster even took the oath of office
I have news. The protest of the NFL players kneeling had nothing to do with the flag or the military because neither are the ones backing police brutality. The flag stands for equality & the right to not to get gunned down by the police or get beat up for insufficient cause. THAT is what the flag stands for.

And if you voted for and/or support Trump, you don't support our veterans or our military.

That's your opinion, dave. And I can appreciate that. But President Trump has a different view of it, so you should really sit down, listen to and consider the opinions of your betters.

And that is your choice as it is my choice. Real veterans don't cry and clutch their pearls if others choose not to.
Please don't pretend you speak for anyone other than yourself. Certainly not for other veterans, like myself.
A self absorbed malcontent like M. Rapino thinks her opinion is so vital and important that it takes precedence no matter where or when she expresses it.

She plays for the USA women's world cup soccer team. Not for herself. Her personal opinions should stay off the field.
Quit pretending she is doing anything to veterans.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.

Their running up the score was classless, and probably karma is somewhere out there waiting for a chance to strike.
Total win margin is a tie breaker.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.

Their running up the score was classless, and probably karma is somewhere out there waiting for a chance to strike.
Total win margin is a tie breaker.

Yes but 13-0 ? Come on !

I have news. The protest of the NFL players kneeling had nothing to do with the flag or the military because neither are the ones backing police brutality. The flag stands for equality & the right to not to get gunned down by the police or get beat up for insufficient cause. THAT is what the flag stands for.

And if you voted for and/or support Trump, you don't support our veterans or our military.
Jibberish nonsense. There IS NO police brutality, to any significant degree. That was a con job scam/ruse, set up by Obama, Sharpton and other race hustlers, to gin up black votes during the 2016 election.

And the idea of blacks being oppressed in America is ludicrous, while blacks have been first in line for jobs, promotions, college aid, etc,etc, from affirmative action for 50+ years. If any race has been oppressed, it's whites and Asians.

The protest of the NFL players kneeling had EVERYTHING to do with the flag and the military, because military is where they both originate from and are part & parcel to. NA comes from a War of 1812 naval battle.

This doesn't change just because a bunch if ignorant young fools choose to rearrange it to their own specifications.

You mean they actually have a team of adult women who play soccer?

Ignorant Question: "You mean they actually have a team of adult women who play soccer?"

A. Who are paid professionals, and more successful on the world stage than their male counterparts who paid more.

My take on her silent protest is this, she supports equal pay for equal work.

Are the revenue streams for Men's and Women's Soccer equal?

Nope. Equal pay for equal work is the point I made. A simple solution but one which will never occur would be to combine the total revenue from the Men's and Women's revenue, and then pay the individual teams the same percentage by their finish.

So the Women need to be subsidized?

So much for equality.....

So many times progressives rant for equality, what they really want is favoritism.

How about you go by the other progressive playbook and force people to attend and pay for Women's matches?
A winning women's team gathers more support than a losing men's team.

Jibberish nonsense. There IS NO police brutality, to any significant degree. That was a con job scam/ruse, set up by Obama, Sharpton and other race hustlers, to gin up black votes during the 2016 election.

And the idea of blacks being oppressed in America is ludicrous, while blacks have been first in line for jobs, promotions, college aid, etc,etc, from affirmative action for 50+ years. If any race has been oppressed, it's whites and Asians.

The protest of the NFL players kneeling had EVERYTHING to do with the flag and the military, because military is where they both originate from and are part & parcel to. NA comes from a War of 1812 naval battle.

This doesn't change just because a bunch if ignorant young fools choose to rearrange it to their own specifications.

How many unarmed black men do police need to kill or beat bcfore you would giver a shit?

NOw you raise your racist head., I hate racist people. They are ignorant, uneducated fools.

There is no law that bsack people are first in line. Are you this fucking stupid?

Did you vote Trump. If yes, STFU about the military

It's fake ass clowns like you that are shit bags. I am a disabled veteran cocksucker, so I am pretty sure that speaks for itself. Ass clowns like you are the real haters, a stupid ass, Trump Humper.
I am a REAL disabled veteran, and have enough dignity to not throw profane (dumbass) words around, which do nothing for you than to show everyone what a airhead lowlife dirtbag you are.

"Hater" ? Yeah. I hate America-haters. Like you.

She is using this stage to promote her own agenda and taking part of the spotlight for her own little crusade.

If she showed up wearing a MAGA hat you would crap in your pants and we all know it.

She's a self centered, selfish egotistical jackass. This is isn't about her rights...it's about the inappropriateness of hijacking a bit of the World Cup for Megan Rapinoe's own virtue signaling self gratification. Of course you wouldn't understand. I'm not surprised.

How many unarmed black men do police need to kill or beat bcfore you would giver a shit?

NOw you raise your racist head., I hate racist people. They are ignorant, uneducated fools.

There is no law that bsack people are first in line. Are you this fucking stupid?

1. Don't try to throw that propaganda BS on me, you idiot. The only ones killing blacks are other blacks.

2. Never heard of Affirmative Action huh ? God, these liberals are ignorant. Most information-deprived airheads in America.

3. Still trying to hide behind the race card ? It died out in 1994, with the OJ Simpson trial. (they don't know ANYTHING) :rolleyes:

4. Yes I voted for Trump, and no I wont shut up about the military which I have 2 honorable discharges from, and which Trump has brought back to full strength, after it was weakend by Obama.

5. Unarmed has nothing to do with it. The fact that you say that is another example of liberal ignorance about cops and guns,which liberal "educators" fail to educate about, because they know nothing about the subject.

Fucking bitch.

You know it is. They got a good humiliation coming.

She is using this stage to promote her own agenda and taking part of the spotlight for her own little crusade.

If she showed up wearing a MAGA hat you would crap in your pants and we all know it.

She's a self centered, selfish egotistical jackass. This is isn't about her rights...it's about the inappropriateness of hijacking a bit of the World Cup for Megan Rapinoe's own virtue signaling self gratification. Of course you wouldn't understand. I'm not surprised.

I can't remember what excuse the left used to accuse Trump of homophobia. Maybe it's the bathroom issue. Democrats use totally insane demands as a way to accuse Republicans of being Nazis. The wall is racist. The national anthem is racist. Saving babies is racist.

"Trump: NFL players who don't stand during National Anthem maybe 'shouldn't be in the country'"

Wrong, the assholes protesting the anthem did that. All President Trump did was give his opinion about them which is in line with the vast majority of America.

exactly. The crisis with NFL players disrespecting veterans and the Middle Class by kneeling during "The Star Spangled Banner" started before the Trumpster even took the oath of office

I am a veteran and have worked for the military for 20 years. So you can go fuck yourself.

The flag has nothing to do with police brutality any more than it has to do with the President.

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..
She certain is an American. She was born and raised in the US. I think she's speaking for about 70% of American women who hate Trump.

I am a veteran and have worked for the military for 20 years. So you can go fuck yourself.

The flag has nothing to do with police brutality any more than it has to do with the President.
They weren't protesting the flag, they were protesting police brutality.

1. Don't try to throw that propaganda BS on me, you idiot. The only ones killing blacks are other blacks.

2. Never heard of Affirmative Action huh ? God, these liberals are ignorant. Most information-deprived airheads in America.

3. Still trying to hide behind the race card ? It died out in 1994, with the OJ Simpson trial. (they don't know ANYTHING) :rolleyes:

4. Yes I voted for Trump, and no I wont shut up about the military which I have 2 honorable discharges from, and which Trump has brought back to full strength, after it was weakend by Obama.

5. Unarmed has nothing to do with it. The fact that you say that is another example of liberal ignorance about cops and guns,which liberal "educators" fail to educate about, because they know nothing about the subject.

You support a man that trashed the military service of a hero, trashed the military service of POWs, Trashed a Gold Star Family, Called a soldier's widow a liar on the day she met her husband;s coffin at the airport, who dodged the draft & send someone else in his place, who mocked our generals, and on & on.

Explain it. Justify this.

And furthermore, you have no clue about affirmative action or our laws against discrimination in hiring. You are abouy as ignornarant of a Trum[ette as I have ever seen.,

We were pulling out of two conflicts, any body who knows anything about the military knows that means troop reductions, etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

You support a man that trashed the military service of a hero, trashed the military service of POWs, Trashed a Gold Star Family, Called a soldier's widow a liar on the day she met her husband;s coffin at the airport, who dodged the draft & send someone else in his place, who mocked our generals, and on & on.

Explain it. Justify this.

And furthermore, you have no clue about affirmative action or our laws against discrimination in hiring. You are abouy as ignornarant of a Trum[ette as I have ever seen.,

We were pulling out of two conflicts, any body who knows anything about the military knows that means troop reductions, etc.

I haven't seen any PROOF that President Trump dodged the draft at all.

I did hear of the two women who accused their own father of corruption in Queens.

But that's just their word. If the libs could produce a letter from the podiatrist and show it on 60 Minutes , that could be a game changer

Forum List

Back