*USA is Like A Man With Two Legs, Ones Broken, Ones Good.*

Does it mean???

• I am a wanna be commie bastard, and its the republicans with broken leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USA is Like A Man With Two Legs, Ones Broken, Ones Good.

More like Ash in "The Evil Dead" series. Something bad got into his hand, and he had to cut it off.

Let's cut ours off next year, lest the infection spread.

Hillary isn't running again so nothing to worry about.

I'm not worried about next year's election, but the Democrats and their followers need to be cut out of the picture permanently.

The only time America will truly be dead is everyone is "bipartisan" and there is no such thing as an opposition party and all opposition speech is silenced.

One side is calling for the silencing of speech of opposing views.

Don't get sucked into the devil's games like calling for a bipartisan government. That is when our representatives no longer represent we the people.

We are basically already screwed since we are all under the delusion that voting was supposed to be a right to everyone and we were ever supposed to be a democracy. Voting was never supposed to be a right and we were never supposed to be a democracy.

USA is Like A Man With Two Legs, Ones Broken, Ones Good.

More like Ash in "The Evil Dead" series. Something bad got into his hand, and he had to cut it off.

Let's cut ours off next year, lest the infection spread.

Hillary isn't running again so nothing to worry about.

I'm not worried about next year's election, but the Democrats and their followers need to be cut out of the picture permanently.
I think we can work something out with the Demmies who do not go to jail for serious criminal acts aimed at a coup, which is treason in no uncertain terms.

Forum List

Back