Use pedophiles to patrol schools

The same hysterical left that supports NAMBLA and boycotted the Boy Scouts for winning a court battle not to be forced to hire homosexual pedophiles is now falsely accusing Maraicopa County Az. of using pedophiles to patrol schools. Make up your mind lefties.

Wasn't it Conservative Hero Rick Santorum that gave kiddie ass raper Jerry Sandusky an award?

:eusa_eh:

where is the proof. your left winger kos site says only REPORTEDLY

does this troll ever tell the truth?

i predict ludley will be scared to death of answering

coward

I predict you're too damn dumb to read any of the THREE LINKS I provided.

You want YOUR grade school kids obeying CHILD MOLESTERS?

THINK.

Just once, THINK.

The same hysterical left that supports NAMBLA and boycotted the Boy Scouts for winning a court battle not to be forced to hire homosexual pedophiles is now falsely accusing Maraicopa County Az. of using pedophiles to patrol schools. Make up your mind lefties.

Wasn't it Conservative Hero Rick Santorum that gave kiddie ass raper Jerry Sandusky an award?

:eusa_eh:

Maybe Sandusky can get on a work release program where he can sit in a parked car next to playground with a coat over his lap.

And, I'll bet child molester Ted (poopy pants draft dodger) Nugent will be volunteering for duty at a grade school bright and early Monday morning.

rw's would be in favor of both.

It might help if you read the links you provide. They will not be "patrol[ing] schools".
What will they be doing?
From the second link Luddly provided: "The patrols will not be on the campuses, but rather in the area surrounding the schools. The idea is to have a visible law-enforcement presence around the schools."

I would be outraged if I were a parent of a child at one of those schools knowing that child molesters were surrounding schools looking for bad guys.

If a student at one of the schools I would feel betrayed by law enforcement.

What will they be doing?
From the second link Luddly provided: "The patrols will not be on the campuses, but rather in the area surrounding the schools. The idea is to have a visible law-enforcement presence around the schools."

I would be outraged if I were a parent of a child at one of those schools knowing that child molesters were surrounding schools looking for bad guys.

As I know of no laws that restrict the movement of registered sex offenders (ones who have already done their time), except to be at schools, there really is no law against this. I once looked at the sex offender registry for my state, and they live all over. In fact, I bet I've run into them at a store and didn't even know it.

If I were a parent, I don't know how I'd feel about it. In light of the slaughter at Newtown, I probably would be OK with it.

coward

THINK.

Just once, THINK.

are you really this stupid?

i read the daily KOS link and even told you that it says only REPORTEDLY and yet you think i didn't read any of your links. LOL.

again, where is your proof? try, just once, try to be honest.

Daily Kos: Sherriff Joe's Armed School Protection "Posse" includes Convicts & Sex Offenders

This is the same sheriff, KKK, asshole who refused to investigate child molestation cases.

So, like many rw's, he's against basic freedoms but now he wants to surround grade schools with armed child molesters in parked cars.

The article didn't mention the coats over their laps.

Well, yeah. What could possibly go wrong?

Anyone surprised? I heard this on the radio news this morning and can hardly wait for the list of excuses from the rw's here.

Yup, I had done heard that this guy will be in charge of the program

herbert.gif

Last edited:

coward

THINK.

Just once, THINK.

are you really this stupid?

i read the daily KOS link and even told you that it says only REPORTEDLY and yet you think i didn't read any of your links. LOL.

again, where is your proof? try, just once, try to be honest.

lesion?

Sallow, Neddly and Ravi's idea of increased school security...................

A new hall pass guy in every school............so the kids done get spooked!!!!

oldmaninhall-1.jpg

Now what could possibly be more effective than a guy like this with eagle eyes on the hallways???

Why do lefties pretend to be horrified? If the allegation was true it would make Sheriff Joe the new idol of the left wing

I laugh my balls off when I hear a limpwrister lefty talking about "Bushmasters" and "30 round clips". Fucking meatheads..........my SPX is a weapon you can miss with at 50 yards for Christsakes with 00 buck.,......take 7 heads clear off in 5 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

Living in a bubble is gay.

Volunteers will patrol schools in towns that fall under sole jurisdiction of the sheriff's office – places like Cave Creek, Anthem, Fountain Hills, Sun City, Litchfield Park, Gila Bend, Carefree, Queen Creek, Guadalupe - which he said amounts to about 50 grade, middle and high schools.

Arpaio first started using his posse to protect malls during the holiday shopping season in 1993 in response to violent incidents in prior years. Since then he said malls where his posse members are on patrol have had zero violent re-occurrences and patrols by his all-volunteer squad during the 2012 shopping season netted a record 31 arrests.

Arpaio said since the program has worked so well in malls he believes it will work just as well protecting schools.

While some of the patrols were expected to start Monday, other members were slated to undergo training. The program will be fully rolled out Wednesday.

Sheriff's posse members to start patrolling schools this week | azfamily.com Phoenix

Daily Kos: Sherriff Joe's Armed School Protection "Posse" includes Convicts & Sex Offenders

This is the same sheriff, KKK, asshole who refused to investigate child molestation cases.

So, like many rw's, he's against basic freedoms but now he wants to surround grade schools with armed child molesters in parked cars.

Anyone surprised? I heard this on the radio news this morning and can hardly wait for the list of excuses from the rw's here.

Sheriff's posse members to start patrolling schools this week | azfamily.com Phoenix

Criminal pasts don't disqualify members of Arp - CBS 5 - KPHO

Personally I don't support Pedo's as a part of the Sheriff's Posse. Even though they claim that they are under supervision. Other reformed criminals, depending on the nature of the conviction, does make sense. You seem pretty unhinged Luddie. Do you think we all march in lock step like you do?

What will they be doing?

HEY, FUCKWIT.......have you come up with the evidence that Planned Ripping Innocent Life Screaming From The Womb Parenthood prevented 3 million abortions, yet?

Just curious.

Personally I don't support Pedo's as a part of the Sheriff's Posse. Even though they claim that they are under supervision. Other reformed criminals, depending on the nature of the conviction, does make sense. You seem pretty unhinged Luddie. Do you think we all march in lock step like you do?
Come on Intense, it comes from Daily Kos, it MUST be true.

Last edited:

As I know of no laws that restrict the movement of registered sex offenders (ones who have already done their time), except to be at schools, there really is no law against this. I once looked at the sex offender registry for my state, and they live all over. In fact, I bet I've run into them at a store and didn't even know it.

If I were a parent, I don't know how I'd feel about it. In light of the slaughter at Newtown, I probably would be OK with it.

Many states have laws that forbid certain sex offenders from being within x feet of schools.

Personally I don't support Pedo's as a part of the Sheriff's Posse.
Even though they claim that they are under supervision. Other reformed criminals, depending on the nature of the conviction, does make sense. You seem pretty unhinged Luddie. Do you think we all march in lock step like you do?
I'm very glad to know that. I must admit I have been shocked to find out that some people don't mind.

Forum List

Back