USMB Condemns You To Death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettinthere

Rookie
Feb 28, 2017
In the introduction section, I offered to save you all in my thread called "Will USMB Suck Too?" If you look up that thread and read it, you will know what I am talking about. And if you look at the status of the thread, you will find out the answer to the question the title asked. Of course, for those highly dangerous and deluded fools who believe that there is nothing to global warming, the thread I mentioned is pointless. One of whom, big surprise, is a moderator around here.

In the introduction section, I offered to save you all in my thread called "Will USMB Suck Too?" If you look up that thread and read it, you will know what I am talking about. And if you look at the status of the thread, you will find out the answer to the question the title asked. Of course, for those highly dangerous and deluded fools who believe that there is nothing to global warming, the thread I mentioned is pointless. One of whom, big surprise, is a moderator around here.

Do we know you?

Do we know you?
An itchy sock.

Do we know you?
An itchy sock.

More like a soiled sock found under FakeMalarky's bed.

Well, you know that there is something wrong when the temp in Antarctica hits 63 degrees.

Antarctica hits 63 degrees, believed to be a record - CNN.com

And greenland used to be warm,whats your point?

Greenland and Iceland were named by the Vikings. Greenland was called that because the Vikings wanted people to go there and not bother them in the place they named Iceland, because Iceland was a more habitable place.

And no, Antarctica is not supposed to be over freezing.

BTW, what was the point of your non sequitur about Greenland?

Global shmoble.The only part of the world I'm interested in is where I'M at.
Now look... everybody has to DIE! It's a Gd calamity is what we got here and it's ALL because y'all ain't acting right.

Well, you know that there is something wrong when the temp in Antarctica hits 63 degrees.

Greenland and Iceland were named by the Vikings. Greenland was called that because the Vikings wanted people to go there and not bother them in the place they named Iceland, because Iceland was a more habitable place.

Surely you aren't going with that line of bullshit?
But please do so you can get wrecked....

The point is obvious,temps have changed radically all over the earth through the millennia.

maybe a thread titled

what others think about USMB

--LOL

there is some interesting shit out there

--LOL

Solar Max and Solar Min. We have nothing to do with it. This is a UN money grab. Here is the absolute proof of that. Them, telling you the real purpose of climate change policy and the only thing it accomplishes:

Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

"We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

You can remain ignorant and let them continue to redistribute our money and resources to whomever wants it, or we can stop it before they suck us dry..
The UN has convinced the world that the United States of America belongs to everybody. We need to dispel that myth.

I am surprised this sock has not been banned yet.

I thought for sure the first thread would do it.

This Esperanza Base is NOWHERE close to the mainland of Antarctica -- It's closer to Argentina. And there are record highs for damn every MONTH over the past 20 years greater or near equal to this. EVEN in the dead of winter there.

Highest Recorded Temperature
Years on Record: 20
clearspc.gif
ANNUAL JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
F 77 59 72 68 70 68 63 68 72 68 68 75 77

Esperanza, Antarctica Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)

Also this new monthly high MAY BE similar to a record temp in 1881.. So it's NOT panic material.. And more fear mongering..

And this is WAAAY off topic. I need to go see if the newbie ever came back to enlighten us.. LOL.

Last edited:
Sorry I got to close this drive-by nuttinburger. Seems like the OP has other sites to Spam. And he's not impressed with us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back