🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB men should go shopping for lingerie on-line

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
After using the search engine for lingerie, they should also use the search engine for yoga pants and bikinis. You don't have to buy anything, just use the search engine to search for lingerie, yoga pants, and bikinis. The next time you go on USMB look at what ads pop up. Chances are you'll be looking at good looking models in sexy outfits while on USMB.

After using the search engine for lingerie, they should also use the search engine for yoga pants and bikinis. You don't have to buy anything, just use the search engine to search for lingerie, yoga pants, and bikinis. The next time you go on USMB look at what ads pop up. Chances are you'll be looking at good looking models in sexy outfits while on USMB.

Then I'll have to explain to my wife (again) how someone slipped into our home and used my desktop to search hot, uncensored lingerie ads.

The only things I am seeing is Peyronie's disease ads. All I see is bent cucumbers and carrots

Forum List

Back