USSC Deals Blow To Obama's Illegal Immigration Policy

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Supreme Court blocks Obama immigration plan

The Supreme Court on Thursday blocked President Obama’s immigration executive actions, in a tie decision that delivers a win to states challenging his plan to give a deportation reprieve to millions of illegal immigrants.

The justices' one-sentence opinion on Thursday effectively kills the plan for the duration of Obama's presidency.

Supreme Court blocks Obama immigration plan | Fox News

Tie vote. Pres. Obama is right, the refusal of the GOP to install another justice is incomprehensible and makes the Supreme Court null and void at this time. I will laugh when Hillary gets in, and Ginsburg retires, and Hillary gets to appoint the next two Supreme Court Justices. I will be voting a straight Dem. Ticket due to the babyish behavior of the GOP.

Tie vote. Pres. Obama is right, the refusal of the GOP to install another justice is incomprehensible and makes the Supreme Court null and void at this time. I will laugh when Hillary gets in, and Ginsburg retires, and Hillary gets to appoint the next two Supreme Court Justices. I will be voting a straight Dem. Ticket due to the babyish behavior of the GOP.
Yay, the corrupt, lying, 'bought-and-paid-for' criminal who has already openly declared she will gladly strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights will get to stack the courts against the Constitution and Rule of law.

:rolleyes:

Secure our border, enforce existing Immigration Laws, and reform our Immigration System nightmare. I will only support Politicians who support that. Period, end of story.

Yay, the corrupt, lying, 'bought-and-paid-for' criminal who has already openly declared she will gladly strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights will get to stack the courts against the Constitution and Rule of law.

:rolleyes:

There was nothing wrong with the nominee that Pres. Obama wanted, they could of least considered him. I am not concerned so much about Hillary but voting for the Senators is going to make the biggest difference. This is not even about immigrants rights for me , but the Senate refusing to do anything , they should have all pay deducted. They are not doing their jobs.

There was nothing wrong with the nominee that Pres. Obama wanted, they could of least considered him. I am not concerned so much about Hillary but voting for the Senators is going to make the biggest difference. This is not even about immigrants rights for me , but the Senate refusing to do anything , they should have all pay deducted. They are not doing their jobs.
Nothing wrong with him?! Except he was reportedly a rabid anti-gun advocate. Whether that's true or not does not matter that much, though. It has and always will be 'tit for tat' childish politics. I don't remember hearing Liberals whining about how the Democrats did the same thing to GOP nominations. As I said, BOTH do it...sadly.

Forum List

Back