Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

I hope this isn't misinterpreted, but it appears that the Groomercrats care more about the safety and protection of Ukrainian Nazis than providing our schools with the necessary protections
Of course they do . Look for more school shootings . They see their way in to rid America of our second amendment.

Oh my word. I just pop in here for a few minutes, and agreed with someone who spoke out against a racist comment, and you're saying I should have written a in-depth dissertation on his comment instead? Dude, it's a message board, not every post has to be a speech.

Of course I object to what he said, not just because it makes us all look bad but because it's wrong in my view. But I shouldn't have to spell that out for you. Now, I'm sorry, but I don't want to start my day with this negativity, so as Lisa said, you can jump down someone else's throat, I have better things to do.

I do not, and never will, dance to your "outrageous!" tune.

It's hilarious to me that a few decades ago you overwrought judgmental Puritans were actually riding around in vans spouting about peace, love and rock and roll. It's a great cosmic joke.

He’s just a nasty liberal. He jumps down the throat of anyone he thinks is a conservative, regardless of what he’s posted.

He's an angry, intellectually weak little man, with sociopathic tendencies. And one of the more lower value posters on the web site.

He's posted over 70,000 times in 60 months, seldom contributing anything more than angry noise. I imagine he's rather lonely in life. Likely unproductive. Very likely receives little, if any respect in society, judging by the way he carries himself here. He cries for attention, clearly. It's sad, really.

Dust your feet, continue carrying yourselves like ladies, and leave people like him to others who might very well enjoy giving him the attention he so craves in front of all of his friends.

Historically speaking, he's rather quick to crawl back under his little bridge in those circumstances.

i can't be sure but I don't think thats right.

I'm guessing that the teacher heard the commotion and went outside to investigate.

The propped the door open so she would not be locked out herself and then ran back inside to call 911 and forgot to close the door3
Ive seen several articles that are saying that now. Im still not wanting that person drove over by a Greyhound bus. Shots were being fired through windows at this point and the teacher was probably rumning for her life.

2 minutes is the time frame in other stories. This happened fast

He's an angry, intellectually weak little man, with sociopathic tendencies. And one of the more lower value posters on the web site.

He's posted over 70,000 times in 60 months, seldom contributing anything more than angry noise. I imagine he's rather lonely in life. Likely unproductive. Very likely receives little, if any respect in society, judging by the way he carries himself here. He cries for attention, clearly. It's sad, really.

Dust your feet, continue carrying yourselves like ladies, and leave people like him to others who might very well enjoy giving him the attention he so craves in front of all of his friends.

Historically speaking, he's rather quick to crawl back under his little bridge in those circumstances.

This 100%

I have renamed him Fact Free Insults

Wow! So this is the brilliant solution? All you got?

So, 10 dead kids instead of 18? Or, just to make you feel better?

Thanks for nothing. We will look for better ideas elsewhere.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao, all enacted common sense gun laws where only government Good Guys had the guns -- no school shootings!

When Schwab and Soros are already ordering cattle cars, there is absolutely NO CHANCE we will ever disarm

Fri May 27, 2022

"He walked in unobstructed initially," Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Regional Director Victor Escalon said. "So from the grandmother's house, to the (ditch), to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody."

Apparently the police were either inept or uncoordinated. They already had reports of shots fired, and an armed gunman, and more shots fired. And the idea a teacher left the door propped open doesn't answer why multiple doors were unlocked.

Officers arrived at the school at 11:44 a.m., but when they went to confront the gunman, they received fire and took cover, Escalon said. Three law enforcement officers went in the same door the shooter used to enter the school and four went through another school entrance, DPS spokesperson Chris Olivarez
The door the gunman went through was still open but they had to retrieve keys from a school employee to go through the other door.
He had fired multiple times before entering the school & that's why they were on lockdown
The gunman fired at the school multiple times before entering through a door left propped open by a teacher at 11:33 a.m., walked into a classroom and began firing more than 100 rounds, according to McCraw.
At 12:50 p.m., officers breached the locked doors using keys that they were able to get from the janitor and shot and killed the gunman, McCraw said.

I wonder why the teacher propped open the door. I'm guessing they are a smoker and propped it open so they could step out for a smoke without locking themselves out.
Or maybe so the STUDENTS could go to the bathroom

When Schwab and Soros are already ordering cattle cars, there is absolutely NO CHANCE we will ever disarm
Now see, you are the kind of person who should not bellowed to own a gun. Paranoid, delusional, thinks his own life is threatened = dangerous. People like you deserve treatment, not guns.

If you actually believe your own trolling horseshit, that is. Which you probably don't.

Last edited:
Overall, teachers are the least intelligent among all college-educated professionals, along with sociology majors. The ones with the highest IQs are physics and engineering majors.

Just sayin’.
I have a BA
AND
An MLS

I also have common sense

😼

O.k., but let's look at the really important thing, here.

Before the kids died, was the teacher successful in getting any of them to question their gender?

Public schools have their priorities, you know.
Disgusting

Let’s MOCK dead children

Firing the teacher is not enough

Losing her pension is not enough

She should be sued by the parents for everything she has and ever will have

If she is still alive that is
So thankful you are NOT in charge

Whether he was deranged or not, the ONLY way he was able to kill that many kids were because he had a AR 15 Assault Rifle that is meant to kill many. He could not have done that with a handgun. The AR-15 is designed to kill people quickly and in large numbers, hence the term assault-style rifle, gun control advocates told NPR in 2018. They say it has no valid recreational use, and civilians should not be allowed to own them.

Whether he was deranged or not, the ONLY way he was able to kill that many kids were because he had a AR 15 Assault Rifle that is meant to kill many. He could not have done that with a handgun. The AR-15 is designed to kill people quickly and in large numbers, hence the term assault-style rifle, gun control advocates told NPR in 2018. They say it has no valid recreational use, and civilians should not be allowed to own them.
What’s the tear for?

Forum List

Back