Va. Governor supports killing newborn infants

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Is it a case for impeachment when a governor says "after they are born and resuscitated and made comfortable the mother can discuss it (whether or not to kill the child) with the doctor"? Democrats have gone freaking crazy.

Is it a case for impeachment when a governor says "after they are born and resuscitated and made comfortable the mother can discuss it (whether or not to kill the child) with the doctor"? Democrats have gone freaking crazy.
No link and what you are saying is untrue..
Current law requires a doctor and two consulting physicians to determine that a late-term abortion is needed to prevent the mother's death or if the fetus is non viable.

The bill introduced by Del. Kathy Tran would require only one doctor to make that determination.

House tables bill about late-term abortions in Virginia after video goes viral

Current law requires a doctor and two consulting physicians to determine that a late-term abortion is needed to prevent the mother's death or if the fetus is non viable.

The bill introduced by Del. Kathy Tran would require only one doctor to make that determination.

But wait, we can still shat ourselves right?

Sounds like a boatload of bovine excrement to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But wait, we can still shat ourselves right?
Only with Depends, now with 33% more absorbing materials..

People don't seem to be able to read and see that what the OP is saying is nothing compared to the article...But I get it it's the meth moment..

Demoquacks seem focused on killing babies.....strange
Ghouls.

I shared the video in and earlier post. The video link came from some friend's (females in their 40's) on facebook who live in Virginia. They were furious about it all. Facebook was deleting post about it all but must have finally gave up because there were so many people that were pissed and disgusted that anyone would even consider the murder a child like that fine and dandy.

People don't seem to be able to read and see that what the OP is saying is nothing compared to the article...But I get it it's the meth moment..

I read your link and that is where I formed my opinion and it is a bad law, abortion while the baby is crowning, to me is wrong.

Laura Ingraham was discussing this with Catholic leader Bill Donahue. Mr. Donahue is looking to have those politicians who support this atrocity to be thrown out of the church.

The truth is that if the Papacy becomes vacant, I'd love to see Mr. Donahue get elevated to Pope and start cleaning house.

upload_2019-1-30_22-22-28.png

You are a liar.

This is how the delegate described her own bill: "The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman's health would be substantial and irremediable."

LIS > Bill Tracking > HB2491 > 2019 session

A pro-abortion doctor would be happy to claim a woman's mental health demands the death of her child. The bill would dismantle protections for third trimester near-infants.

Consider: OB/GYNs, Nurses Speak Out Against NY Abortion Law: It Is Never Necessary to Kill Baby for Health, Life of Mother

You are lying in support of a man who favors infanticide. Therefore I think it is fair to conclude that you are a vile, odious, heinous, loathsome individual.

Last edited:
Laura Ingraham was discussing this with Catholic leader Bill Donahue. Mr. Donahue is looking to have those politicians who support this atrocity to be thrown out of the church.

The truth is that if the Papacy becomes vacant, I'd love to see Mr. Donahue get elevated to Pope and start cleaning house.
I think Donahue looks like Rosie O’Donnell pre-op.

Forum List

Back