Vaccinated students must stay home for 30 days

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

A private school in Miami, Florida, is requiring students who get vaccinated to quarantine at home for 30 days after each dose.

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free," a letter sent out to parents of students at the Centner Academy says, according to local news outlet WSVN.

The insanity never stops.

A private school in Miami, Florida, is requiring students who get vaccinated to quarantine at home for 30 days after each dose.

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free," a letter sent out to parents of students at the Centner Academy says, according to local news outlet WSVN.

Oh so that's insane to you, but natural immunity is a threat eh ?

You didn't, but if you align with the Democrat's on the issue, then of course you are going to tow their lines or am I wrong about that ??

So, the Dems are against Govt mandates for vaccines? Because I sure as fuck am.

I did not know that, thanks for letting me know

By the way, it is "toe" the line, not "tow".

OK, I read that but I can't make it make sense. Are these idiots afraid if catching the vaccine?

OK, I read that but I can't make it make sense. Are these idiots afraid if catching the vaccine?
I imagine they probably think the vaccine infects people with Covid and that they could possibly spread Covid to non-vaccinated people. I'm not actually going to read the article though. haha

Are we sure this story wasn’t taken for The Onion? Pretty ridiculous.

and seat belts do not save everyone.
Just in case...

Screenshot_20211016-082229_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back