Vaccination backlash

Strange. I was vaccinated as was my wife. I have several friends and relatives who were vaccinated. None of us have experienced any of these issues. I do know a few people, however, who experienced long term issues with smelling and testing after having contracted COVID.
I've had no adverse reactions either.

Strange. I was vaccinated as was my wife. I have several friends and relatives who were vaccinated. None of us have experienced any of these issues. I do know a few people, however, who experienced long term issues with smelling and testing after having contracted COVID.
Not funny actually but just how numbers roll. So far the overwhelming number of contacts I have never caught Covid but are experiencing unprecedented difficulty with recovering from ordinary colds took at least one booster. Two shot moderna with no booster, like me, are not. My wife and her two best friends who all took boosters are the sick ones. That’s why the goalposts kept getting moved about the effectiveness of the shots. They even implemented silly, childish words like “jab” to coerce us. Thinkers didn’t fall for it.

This is the case with us as well. Every nurse my wife knows at work was vaccinated and not one single one of them has had any thing like this. Everyone I know at work work was vaccinated and not one single one of them has had any thing like this.

Between those two groups we are talking a few hundred people alone.

And all shots and boosters that we all got we almost always taken around age 6 and didn’t repeat cycle and All had been researched and experimented thoroughly. None of that is the case here and WE are the experimentation subjects and it’s starting to turn bad
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

If we continue to require college to be work without pay, let alone have to pay for tuition, graduates will be amateurs. PhDs slaving for the Pharmafia will be even less competent. Their immature personalities, caused by the fact that college is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up, destroy the whole plantation's ability to create anything reliable.

Forum List

Back